Part 102

They reached airport where they saw others too. Flights attended put their luggage in plane. Buaji is confused with all this but wait for the time to know. When Arnav is settling Khushi on seat with blanket on Khushi woke up. Arnav ask her sleep they are in plane. All are setting down in plane. Flight attendant help them. Arnav come down.

Arnav "Chacha ji your responsibility increased, think first than do. Dev and NK you should work with others. Dev shift to Shantivan today. NK take him with you, if anyone ask tell him he is your friend."

Chacha ji "Arnav I think keep Dev out of their radar so he can be helpful in time."

Arnav nodded. Chachi "we will meet soon. Once I come back you can come to Marwar till stay here help Chacha ji. If you find anything I should know tell me without wasting time because I want all should be safe. Take care of everything here Chacha ji."

Arnav went into plane. They all went their way.

NK went to Shantivan, Dev went to Aman's house where he stay now and Chachi Chacha went home.

NK saw Payal bhabhi is sitting with Garima, Mami, Mama, Akash and Kaka. They are discussing about restaurant open. Nani and Shyam bring Anjali home. Arav is with them. Dadi and Sheetal are come to see where are others. Dadi saw Sheetal standing near pillar hear the discussion going in living room.

Nani thought Dadi is not home otherwise she will be here in living room.

Nani hear Mami saying they will call some celebrating fir inauguration.

Nani is angry and shouted "Manorama are you mad here Anjali lost her baby you are thinking about your restaurant inauguration. Cancel the program. In this environment you are thinking about party."

Mama "what happen to Anjali is her karma as well as yours and Jiji too. Where Manorama is fault why should we stop inauguration program. Did you forget what you did years back."

Nani "Manohar don't forget I am your mother."

Mama "I wish I can forget that you are my mother. I am ashamed to be your son. Ma you are loyal to your daughter and granddaughter only. I can understand you are not loyal to your friend Subhadra Malik but I am your so or I am not your son. You killed my baby just like you killed Raghvendra uncle because he know about Ratna Jiji affairs and illegitimate children. Why Maa why you killed my baby. You want this Anjali want to be your heir. This Anjali whose father is not know or do you know him." He shouted in anger.

Nani "Manohar how can you say like Anjali she is your niece."

Mama "no I don't have any relation with your bas blood. I wish I am strong enough to kill you and your bad blood. But you know what maa how much I want I can't be like you because I am my father's son not yours son just like Ratna Malik is your daughter not my father's daughter. God will punish you all for your karma. Just stay away from my family otherwise I will tell Arnav truth about him being son of Arvind Malik and his legally wedded wife not your daughter who stolen him from his mother. If he learn your truth he will show you hell and not to forget your bestfriend who don't know that it was not her who is reason for her husband's death but you who gave hi poison that is why he died not the accident plan by Subhadra Malik. If you want your truth won't be come infront of Arnav and Subhadra aunty then stay away from my son's and their happiness. Arnav , Akash and NK all are my son."

Nani "wah Manohar you told everything infront of them and now making deal with me."

Mama "they know not your so called bestfriend and Arnav. Yes I told truth infront of them so that if you kill me somehow then they should know your truth."

NK "Nani we all want to live peacefully nothing else. Let's make a deal and I am sure everything present here including Mama, Mami, Akash, Payal, Garima aunty and Dada ji will ok. The deal is you, Anjali, Shyam and Arav stay away from us as well as Khushi bhabhi and Arnav bhai then this truth will be safe with us. Your great grandson try to hurt Khushi bhabhi if something like this happened again or anyone of you think I will go and told what I learn to Arnav bhai who is just angry with you but then he hate you all. Think wisely you all can live in Shantivan without thinking of doing any conspiracy against any of family members."