Part 61

Khushi, Payal and buaji reached Gupta House.

Khushi said to buaji and Payal "you go I will come later. I need to go somewhere. I will come in afternoon and buaji don't prepare my lunch."  Khushi went to Happy ji garage and bring a bag and went in same auto.

Buaji and Payal are confused but they can't do anything.

Garima saw them coming and ask "Payal how are all at your in laws and what was the stunt you pull yesterday and jiji you also support her. I don't get it what you are doing."

Payal look and buaji and said "Amma first you sit then I will tell you everything." 

They sit in hall and babuji is in his room but his ear are in living room only to hear their talk.

Payal "Amma I want to protect myself that is why buaji and I did all that to show how worried we are for Khushi. Buaji already know everything, I didn't get chance to tell you. Amma think if Anjali ji can spy on his brothers then she can do anything. You know how control freak she is that is why I say all that if in future they want to put blame on us they can't do that. Amma Khushi also come for pag phere so you should behave nicely because now she is wife of ASR and my husband is working under him. I am going in my room prepare something I want to eat of your handmade food." She went to her room.

Babuji is sad that his daughter doesn't love her sister but which he don't know that truth is something else.

Buaji and Garima do their work.

Where Khushi reach after 1 hour travel where she want. By paying fair she went to house. She cover her face and knock the main door, guard come and ask "who are you and why you come here."

Khushi "I want to meet Mr. And Mrs. Malhotra can you inform them about it."

Guard ask name and work.

Khushi "bhaiya it's personal I can't tell you. I am not here to cause any problem."

Guard call and said all that. He got permission to let her enter.

Khushi got inside the house with guard and saw Mrs. Malhotra is walking out from kitchen. She ask guard to left.

Mrs. Malhotra "who are you why you want to meet us."

Khushi "aunty I want to talk to uncle and you both in private. Please it's urgent otherwise I will not come all the way to here."

Mrs. Malhotra saw her covering her face. By her look she guess that the girl is newly married but the question is what she want to talk to them. She ask her to follow by giving order to maid to get the snacks and tea in her husband's office in home.

Mrs. Malhotra open the door of office. Her husband look up and saw that they had guest. She told him what she know.

Mr. Malhotra ask "who are you and what you want to talk to us."

Khushi is looking at pictures with sad expression and said in her mind " sorry didi I am going to hurt your parents." 

They hear knock on door Mrs Malhotra said come in. Maid kept the tray and went away by shutting the door.

Khushi uncovered her face.

They saw a very beautiful young married woman.

Khushi "uncle and aunty my name is Khushi. I don't want to hurt you but I am here to open your old wound for that forgive me please."

Both husband and wife look at each other.

Khushi "don't worry I not who can harm you. I am here for your daughter Neeti Malhotra."

They were shocked to listen their daughter's name and saddens surrounded.

Khushi "please listen to me first. Let me complete what I want to say."

Khushi "Neeti I called her didi she was best friend of my jiji you may know Payal Gupta I am her younger sister Khushi. Payal jiji's mother is my masi after my parents death masi and masa ji adopted me. I want to tell you something which I know apart from Didi's culprit."

They hold their breath. They know now they are going to know the truth behind their daughter's death.

Khushi "my masi want to hurt me to hurt my dead mother. She try to sell me to brothel but when she was unsuccessful then Shyam Manohar Jha come who want to purchase me but I was kid so He couldn't but wait for time. I was 12 when didi died to protect me. Yes she died to protect me. Garima my masi send to market to buy something as per Shyam and her plan but I don't know how did know all this. She met me in middle and ask me go back but before I go we hear some noise. Did hide me in bushes and said me to not come out till she ask. I hide didi went away. Shyam come with his men and saw her. I don't remember what they talk but I saw him burtely raping her after that his men. I didn't understand all this at that time. I remember a women who had limp come and ask didi about me. Didi didn't tell them anything. Didi said that I am their doom and I was protected by my angels. That women got angry and kill didi by stabbing knife repeatedly. I don't remember all these for years but recently I got some of those memories back. I am going to punish them but I want your help."

Mrs. Malhotra " who is she."

Khushi "Anjali Jha wife of Shyam Manohar Jha. And she is half sister of your son Karan."

They were shocked.

Khushi "I know it's not easy for you. Anjali is my sister in law also. I married to ASR but my husband loathed her. If you had doubt about me and my husband then remove them. I along with my husband can punish them nut I want to give you opportunity to take revenge from them."

Mr. Malhotra know the woman sitting in front of them is saying truth. Their is no tears in their eyes because they want to remember her with smile.

He ask "what you want from us."

Khushi "first don't tell anyone about me or our discussion not even your son. It's not that I don't trust him but I can't take risk about the bad blood run in their body."

Khushi give him a pen drive and said "use this wisely without coming into light. You worked for many years as judge and you practice as lawyer also. First go to Lucknow open your daughter's case again. I know I don't have to tell anything you yourself know what you have to do. Here is my number. But I request you again don't tell anything to anyone not even your son. This case reopening will be the news of the nation. I know you don't want bad name to your daughter but trust me after completing this case Neeti Didi name will get her respect in society."

By saying she went away by covered again and went out.

Both of them in their thoughts. Snacks and tea are left untouched.