Part 23

Payal woke up and saw the time. 

She thought "it's 6 am I have to get ready."

Payal is ready by 6:45 and went to prepare breakfast. She know her Amma and bauji are not in condition to do the work.

They come out of room and saw Payal did all works. 

Bauji ask "Payal when you woke up."

Payal 6 am

Bauji said "you shouldn't wake up so early Payal you are going to marry in few days. For your marriage you should look beautiful. I want everyone know how beautiful my niece is."

Payal " bauji you forget what happen yesterday but I can't forget that. How Khushi got us insulted by the whole Laxmi Nagar. Bauji I did all work and breakfast is also prepared you just take bath with hot water it will help you both and eat your breakfast. I kept the painkiller on the table, if needed take that. I am going to mandir for peace I will come by evening so don't worry."

Garima " Payal you should not be upset with what happen. We will take care when she come. You go and enjoy you day."

Payal pick her purse and mobile. She message. Her mobile show the message received. She read the message and sigh after that.

She come on the main road and wait there. After sometime a car stop near her. She sat in the car and they drove off. 

All this is watch by ASR men.

Payal is silent. The driver ask "Payal what happen why you so silent."

Payal told him everything happened yesterday. 

She said "I saw her get in a car with my eyes. But I can't saw the face of the person or number of the car. I don't know how can Khushi become this new Khushi. It's look like she become another ASR. She is so cunning and manipulating that I am scared to go in fornt of her. It's all start from day before yesterday when she went to Shantivan to tell the truth of Shyam to Anjali. And the most important thing who is helping her."

He said " after your message I try to find the person but till now I didn't get any information. It's look like someone is helping her and hiding himself also. Payal we have to find who he or she is. We can't let her spoil our plan Payal."

Payal "I don't know what to do. She is behaving like Jhansi ki Rani. Even now I am scared to go near her. She is unpredictable. Where are we going."

He said "We  are going to my friend's house who will help us." 

Payal " Karan how can we trust your friend."

Karan "Payal like us he also want to destroy Jhas."

They reach a two story house.

He ask Payal to come. 

Karan press the door bell. Beautiful lady in her late 20s open the door and ask them to come in.

Payal saw a figure whose back is towards them talking on phone.

Karan said "Payal he is my friend who is with us. Whom I told you in car."

Payal nodded her head.

The lady ask them to sit.

They sat on sofa. After finishing call person turn. Payal is shocked to saw him.

She ask "Abhishek what are you doing."

Abhishek said "Payal please sit let us explain to you everything."

The lady come with refreshments to them and sat beside Abhishek.

Karan said "Payal you know that my parents adopted me because ma can't conceived. Neeti is also adopted daughter of my parents like me but she is biological sister of Abhishek. The thing is that his grandmother is orthodox. When she got to know that his mother is going to give birth to a girl child, his grandmother try to abort her but God Grace nothing happened. This scared aunty then ma said she will adopt her. Our mothers are sister Payal. After Neeti birth my parents bring her home and she became my baby sister. We got to know about this truth when she turn 18 only. That day our parents told us everything. He come that day also but you didn't saw him."

Payal " Karan do you know who he is."

Karan "I know he is your ex-fiance. I know everything. Even Drishti (pointed to the lady beside home) his wife know everything. We don't want to hide anything from you."

Abhishek " Payal here everyone want one thing that is revenge from Jhas."

Abhishek and Karan are communicating through eyes. Payal saw that and ask is there anything which I should know.

Karan hold her hand and said "Payal I am going to tell you a biggest truth of my life which I learn few days ago. Payal please don't doubt on my intention after knowing that."

Payal " Karan what truth."

Karan " Anjali is my biological sister. Ratna is the woman who gave birth to me."

By listening this Payal said " Karan I don't have time for your prank."

Abhishek " Payal it true which we got to know while digging the Anjali's past. Ratna had sexual relationship with a political when Arvind went to abroad to expand his business. Karan is conceived by Ratna. But her mother drop him at the door step of orphanage, from there uncle and aunty adopted him. Please believe him he is not like them."

Payal " Abhishek how can you ask me to believe her blood."

Drishti said " just like you believe ASR for your sister."

Payal look at her, then Karan.

Drishti said " Payal we all want one thing that is to destroy them. We don't have much time Payal they are cruse to our society which we have to remove."

Payal "I think you are right."

Karan told them what Payal told him during there drive. And Payal told them her feeling about Khushi.

Drishti said "it's good for us. If we can make Khushi against them then it will be easier for us to reach our goal."

Payal "no I can't involved her in this. You all don't know what she is to my babuji. She took babuji to Kerala. I researched that there they use ancient method which is quite effective. I have feeling babuji will cured very soon. You don't know how much he loved her. When he got to know what we did to his dear daughter then without any remorse he will kill Amma, buaji and me also. I don't want to die so we leave Khushi out of it. At present she is in Kaali avtar I don't know what she do to me when she got to know that I try to sold her for money to Shyam."

They know if Payal is saying this then it will be true.

Abhishek ask "Payal do you love Akash."

Payal said "I don't think about all this till my goal is completed. He is just a pawn for me to enter in Raizada family nothing else."

They don't know that someone is listening them. That person is confused what happen and what they are planning.

Whereas Shakti reach ASR penthouse and find them waiting for him.

Shakti ask "Arnav did you prepare everything."

ASR "yes Jiju I did. Did you find anything."

Shakti "I need time Arnav. I already start working on it."

Chirag "I have a new for you which will be used against them. Anjali and Shyam involved in illegal business which is going into loss because of the activeness of the government, intelligence and police to maintain law and order in our country. I got proof against them. Someone else is behind them also. I ask my sources to track them so that I can help them in this way it will help us also."

Chirag " leave all this to us for the time being you go and enjoy your time with Khushi. I thinking you should also go to Marwar. Arnav marriage happen once so I think you enjoy it fullest."

Dev said "sir in which age you are living. In earlier also King had number of marriages and in today world law give us this opportunity but with condition that when we going to marry our status should be divorcee. Ha ha..."

Chirag " I know all this Dev but let me tell you one thing a person can marry N number of times by giving divorce but he or she can only enjoy one wedding fullest rest are went away to please others."