Part 45

All went to their room. They all are happy to know that their Arnav's naughty side.

All had one thought running in their mind that is "they will never let this naughtiness of Arnav fades at any cost." 

All slept with happiness in their heart and smile on their faces.

Whereas Arnav is standing near to bed. Both of them are nervous.

Arnav sit infront of Khushi and ask "may I."

Khushi didn't said anything. Arnav remove the veil from Khushi's face. He said "this is first and last time you hide your face from me for whatever reason. Don't do this I don't like it when I can't saw your face. And this is your muh dikhai which I have to give. Open it I want to know ma choose for her daughter in law because this is choose by ma not by me. Oh how can I forget you have to give me a gift also. So where is my gift."

Khushi know that he is trying to cover his nervousness and at the same time make her comfortable also. So how can Khushi let her Arnavji disappointed.

Khushi open the box, found a beautiful and simple gold chain with pendent and earrings. She said "I must say Arnavji ma's choice is excellent. But sorry I can't give you your gift."

Arnav " why"

Khushi forward her mehendi clad hands.

Arnav rise is eyebrow ask "what to do."

Khushi "first find your name in my hand then only you will get your gift. It's a kind of ritual for fun. Now do it fast."

Arnav stand up and sit beside her and put his one hand around her in side hug and with other hand's index finger touching her hand.

Arnav "I have to found my name in your hand. Ok"

Within a minute Arnav found his name which is written in her hand. Ar on right hand and nav on left hand, his name will complete when she join both hand because they are written on corner of her hand in the manner that by joining her both hand Arnav can read clearly.

Arnav "now give me my gift."

Khushi put a hand behind her to get his gift which she hide by pillow.

Arnav look at her hand in which she had his gift. It's a beautiful gold chain.

Khushi "I know you don't like all this but I want something for you. Like you made me wear my wedding chain I want something like that."

Arnav understand that Khushi want him to wear that gold chain in same manner as wedding chain for him by her. He bend his head. His gesture is understand by Khushi that he is asking her put that wedding chain around his neck. Khushi get happy. She put chain around his neck.

Arnav "I love my wedding chain. I am thinking why only women should wearing wedding chain as a symbol of wedding by men. Men should also had wedding chain on their neck by women. I happy that I got the honour to get my wedding chain around you. I promise you Khushi thus chain hold same value as your chain had for you. I will never remove this in my life."

Khushi hug him. Arnav said "why I didn't get that idea otherwise I will allow you to do that on mandap but please don't ask me to put sindoor in my mang that I can't do that."

Khushi laugh and slap on his shoulder. She put her head on his shoulder, when he ask "Khushi I want to know that are you ready to complete our marriage." He is hoping that Khushi doesn't thought that he is so much desperate for that.

Khushi cupping his face and kiss his both cheeks. She said "Arnavji I know what you want to know. I am ready to be yours in full sense. I am also waiting for our just like you to be yours. You have full right on me just like I have in you " by saying she put her lips on him. First few seconds Arnav was shocked by his Khushi's boldness but he recovered soon. He poured his love in that kiss. Their kiss become intense. After few minutes when Arnav feel that Khushi is out of breath. He broke the kiss and join their head. 

He start removing her jewelry and freeing her hair. Khushi is just look at him. When Khushi is in her wedding dress only and the wedding chain around her neck only. Arnav look into her eyes and found nothing but love for him.

(Guys you can imagine after that because I am inocent person so separe me for that. I am fire on my tail with eyes closed. Phew 😌 now I am outside of the room of such a lovely and newly married couple. Thank God I was saved otherwise I will be the witness of a adult movie.)

I feel sleepy after that much hectic marriage of Arnav and Khushi. You also get good sleep. I will tell what I saw in the morning in their room but wish they won't catch me peeping in their room.