2- I remember

Depuis le début

"I am a teenager first of all. And second I don't feel like sleeping."

"Well you need to rest. I am sure today was a long day for you. So can you hand me your phone please?" Leonardo said with so much authority.

"No, I can't hand you my phone." I answered his question.

"Oh boy..." Matteo said chuckling.

"Marissa hand me your phone." Leonardo said again.

I sighed and hand it to him. "If it was a demand, don't make it sound like a question." I muttered.

"I will make myself more clear next time then." Leonardo said. "mi ricorda di Marcello" (She reminds me of Marcello). He said.

Who is Marcello? Another brother?

"Lei è cambiata." (She changed) Matteo said and Leonardo nodded.

They talk like they knew me ever since I was a baby.

I close my eyes and lean my head on the window. Just wanting to get to whatever we're going.

REUNITED FOR HER

I wake up in a very soft bed, so soft that I want to go back to sleep. I can't believe I slept without L. L is my stuffed animal, I can't sleep without him. Make fun of me all you want I don't care.

I rub my eyes to adjust to the lighting. Then I get on my elbows and look around.

I am in a big suite. I get up from bed. I look around and I notice that everything is white, giving the room an elegant effect.

There are two doors in the room. I open them, one is a wardrobe and the other one is a bathroom.

I see that I am still in my clothes. I pull my over sized hoodie up to see if my gun still in there. And thank god it is. Then I leave the room.

Next to 'my room', there are six other rooms. I continue walking down the corridor and now I am in a hall, another corridor is facing me. I turn around and I see four stairs. Two for going up and two for going down.

I take the ones which are going down, I take the right one to be exact. I see two men, they look like they are guarding the stairs? I don't know. They are just standing there.

I hear people talking and I follow the voices. I come in front of a dining room where there are again two men standing. One of them looks so hot-

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" The ugly guard came over to me grabbing my arm and then the hot one grabbed my other arm.

"What the hell? Get your hands off me!"

They push the doors open and the talking stops. All eyes are on me. There are six men, including Leonardo and Matteo.

I stop for a second but then I turn to the ugly guard again. "Take your fucking hands off me!" I yelled at him that he flinched and removed his hand. "Wait did I actually scare you?!?" I asked confused. Or maybe I shouldn't be surprised. I mean look at my brothers, they are all so intimidating so of course I am gonna be like them. It runs in our blood.

"Let her go." Leonardo said in a very cold tone and the hot guard freed my arm much to my disappointment.

"No it's fine you can grab my arm, you're hot-" I say but then I stop myself. Fuck me for being so blunt. Matteo chuckled and all he got is glares from the others.