Chapter 37 |yo|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙮𝙤
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮𝙮𝙤╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

[a/n: unedited chapter. expect grammatical errors and gibberish words.]

Continuation of her Childhood Story

|1995|

Four years later after that incident, Shiyoko and her mother was still living like the same. They didn't get treated as they should be.

Luckily, they're the only one living in the main house along with the current Family Head Chief, Hitano Hoseki. Though they're didn't get abuse physically, nothing beats the pain they feel mentally and emotionally.

Yomiko was still under pressure of judgement by their own relatives. Shiyoko was still questioned regarding to her health matters. Thank the heavens, Hitano, the current Family Head Chief that time, ordered them to not to bother the two that much.

The mother also questions what happened to Shiyoko, but the daughter just write her mother that all she can see is darkness and she could hear herself arguing.

At first, Yomiko doubted her, but as things got understand, she let it be. Shiyoko was just a child after, they tend to get cranky and delusional sometimes.

And oh, these past years, nothing too important happens. Just Shiyoko was forbidden to go outside because of her illness. Yomiko receives a plenty of hidden discrimination from the family because of her background status. The mother actually used to be a poor fortune teller who was labeled as a Crazy Woman by people.

Their family was something that you wouldn't wish for.

Shintarou was not doing his role properly as a husband and father. He didn't even celebrate any special occasions with them unless he's being ordered by his father. Not even once he celebrate Shiyoko's birthday, he just send her some gifts and then only her mother and cousins would celebrated with her.

The two was used to it, anyways. Though deep inside them, they were still hoping to be complete as a family.

The pain they went through is unbearable. They were really tired, especially Yomiko. She just want to have a good life with her daughter. She really wants to run away but where? They don't have enough power and money to live. Besides, Shintarou will always find them even if they hide deep in the darkness.

As for Shiyoko, she starts being homeschooled by the most outstanding teacher they could find. It was Hitano's decision to get her homeschooled because they're worried that her illness might worsen.