Chapter 32 |argument|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

[a/n: y'all noticed the lead picture are now always different? lol just because i accidentally encrypted my folder where it is and now it's gone gone ( ̄ヘ ̄;) ok u call me dumb now hwhsuhwhwh jk)

"Please take care of him." Shiyoko politely bows at professional Pathologist who she hire to perform autopsy on their father's body.

"Rest assured, Ms. Shiyoko. We'll immediately inform you after the autopsy." The Pathologist respond.

"Thank you." She bow once again also along with the rest who is present right now.

"Then we'll get going now." The Pathologist carefully lifted the body on a stretcher and settle it inside the ambulance.

"Please w–wait!" Shouko suddenly speaks up with her voice cracking up on the end.

"Do you want to say something, Shouko?" Her sister asked.

Shouko just looked down where the slightly withered flower crown wrapped in her hands.

"Can he...Can he wear this flower crown while he's being autopsied? S–So that he won't be sad and lonely." She almost whisper, trying her best not to cry again.

The Pathologist suddenly becomes soft, not finding a reason to declines the little girl's request.

"Sure, I'll put it on his head." He said.

"Thank you very much." Shouko handed him the flower crown shakily.

Shiyoko noticed her little trembles and decided to put a hand on her shoulders and gently squeeze it, letting the warmness and comfort radiated through her palm.

"Say goodbye to Papa." She mumbles.

"Goodbye Papa. I–I will really miss you." Shouko sobs, crying again. Her eyes are now become more puffier and red because of continues of crying.

Shiyoko sighs softly at the sight of her sister weeping again, grabbing her shoulders and gave her a hug of comfort.

Since giving their one last moment together, Shouko has been trying her best not to cry too much at his lost, she don't want to be a nuisance on her sister. Of course Shiyoko would never ever find her a nuisance.

The four just watch the ambulance starts to make their way into the lab for some autopsy.

Shouko really wants to run and stop them from getting away, but she knows her sister would get worried and might even carry more burden. So instead, she just tighten her hug around Shiyoko to surpass her desire to come after them.

Suddenly, a pair of arms lifted her up, it was Shiyoko. "You're tired, aren't you? Why don't we get some rest for now?" She smiles faintly.

The little girl just nodded and nestle her head into the crook of her neck, finding some consolation on her arms.