Chapter 22 |father's reason|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

*bang!*

As the sound of a gunshot echoes through the room, Shiyoko swiftly dodge it and twisted his arm.

"You missed, idiot." Shiyoko pulled a stunt by grabbing her tranquilizer gun and instinctly shoots on Tsuhiko, it aim his neck and fell unconscious in a matter of seconds.

Shiyoko let out a sigh as a pounding of headache starts to eat up her head. She gaze up to her father who was trembling in relief, seeing his daughter was fine. She also take off her wig and threw it on the trash bin.

The female approaches him as he blankly rip off the chain that tackles him.

"Shiyoko I–"

"Stand up."

Shintarou immediately stand but still limping. Shiyoko just ignore him and find a way to exit, she saw a door and destroy the locked doorknob with a gun Tsuhiko holding from earlier.

She signaled her father to follow her as she took a lead outside, bringing out her phone to message the twins.

Minutes later, a sound if two motorcycles honked at them.

"Uncle Shin! Good to see you fine!" Kuro had a big smile on his face. While Shiro just nodded at him, also glad that he's okay.

Now that the twins where in the place Shiyoko sends, they escorted them into Shiyoko's car.

"Get in." She demanded after seeing Shintarou hesitated to come closer to her.

Shintarou sat in the passenger seat while Shiyoko on the driver's seat. Going back to their house, Shintarou tried to have a conversation on her daughter.

"Thank you...Shiyoko." Shintarou whispers but still audible to her.

"Just what the hell are you doing again?" She gritted under her breathe, clenching on the steering wheel.

Shintarou didn't speak as he lowered his head in guilty, Shiyoko sighs. "If something happens to Shouko, I will fucking kill you." She gave him a side icy glare and continue to drive.

"I know...Sorry."

"Tsk."

The whole journey way home was silence, Shintarou gave up on talking to her again.

Few moments of driving, they finally arrived the house. And as expected, Shouko was there at the front door, waiting for them.

Shouko stands up to greet them, her eyes immediately sparkles with joy and relief at the sight of his father.

"Papa!" Shouko run into his arms, engulfing him like she didn't saw him for years. Shiyoko avoided her gaze to them as she proceed at the twins.

"I'm glad that Uncle Shin was safe." Shiro smiles, watching the father and daughter have their moment.