Chapter 3 |misunderstanding|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"You're going on a what?!" Baji screamed with wide eyes, Chifuyu too.

"Shh! Do you really want to get permanently ban from the library?" Shiyoko glared at him, making Baji smile sheepishly. But then go back again on being surprised.

"Wait, wait. Did I just hear it right?" He asked.

Well, Shiyoko told them what happened this morning. Currently, they were on the public library/bookstore she's working on.

Chifuyu really fulfilled his promise on hanging out with her on the library, along with Baji.

Shiyoko nodded her head. "Is there something wrong with that?"

"Bruh, yes there is! It's a date. A fucking date." Baji exclaimed, while Chifuyu calmed him down.

"Well, good for you, Onee–san." Chifuyu said while smiling.

Their expression making her more confused.

"Why are you acting like that? Besides, its not like it's my first time going on a date." She shrugged her shoulders and continue her work, which is bringing back the book on their own designated bookshelves.

"You go on a date before?!" Both male asked loudy and gets received a good bonk on their heads.

"Shut your voice or I'll make it shut for you?" Her chilly 'n coldly aura made them shivers.

They both gulp and bow down apologetically. Shiyoko just sigh. "You both acting weird. Like I said, this is not my first time going on a date. No need to worry."

"Who was your first date? I'll kill him, I should be the first one who should take you on a date." Baji smiled with an irked on his forehead and cracking up his knuckles, ready to take a fight.

"You two."

"... (・–・)" –Baji

"...(O o O)" –Chifuyu

"... (ー_ー )" –Shiyoko

"Ohh, so it was us..." Chifuyu chuckled awkwardly while scratching the back of his head, with a tint of pinkness dancing on his cheeks.

Baji who was starstruck on what she said, also has a flaming red cheeks.

"W–Wait... I don't remember asking you on a date!" Baji exclaimed. Shiyoko furrowed her eyebrows.

"We always do that all the time. And right now, wasn't this a date?"

"Oh god, Shityoko. You're so dumb!" Baji glared at her.

"Wow, coming from you, Badji." And Shiyoko also glared back.

"Hey, stop it. You two distracting others." Chifuyu stand between the two of them, noticed that some of the people are looking at them.