Chapter 36 |shi|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙨𝙝𝙞
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

I flutter my eyes as the traditional Japanese ceiling greets me with blank color of emptiness

I flutter my eyes as the traditional Japanese ceiling greets me with blank color of emptiness. Realizing that I was in my room, I grab one of my pillow to cover my face.

Everything was so fuzzy that I almost rolled my eyes back because of a pounding headache breaking my head.

"Ugh...I hate this feeling." I sighed heavily. Rolling onto the other side of my bed and now I'm facing my window. Noticing that it was already night time, I let out a small breathe and deciding to get up and go to my closet.

As I open my closet, I was greet again by my personal box containing the memories of past. Though I just saw this box like a while ago, I still get this nostalgic feeling just from seeing it. A very unpleasant, shitty, heart-raging, disturbing memory.

A box that filled with answers from mysteries that keeps questioning me until death but I'm just lazy to figure it out.

My face crumbles at my thought. Who the fuck feels very confused but too lazy to find an answer. Of course it's me.

"Ah, I don't know why I still didn't get rid of you." I deadpan talked at the box like it has a life. If this thing could only speak, probably it would be complaining that I should be grateful because I'm able to hide my secrets if it wasn't for him.

I brought the box with me on my bed, sitting it on my side as I lay down again with my pillow. I plan to open it later after having my . mental breakdown session.

As I bring the pillow closer to my face again, letting the soft fabric caress my skin with the coolness of cotton as I continue to complain to myself.

"I don't know what to do with myself anymore." I whispers to myself.

I wonder what happen earlier...Oh, right, I freaked out after reading the letter and that's when I could feel myself having a narcolepsy session again.

Keeping my head buried on the soft pillow as I let out a frustrating groan, just remembering what happened earlier makes me want to burn myself alive.

That's right, I let myself be overwhelmed by the piece of clue I cracked from the letter hidden by my father. I hate myself for letting my emotions overflow and now I make them worry.

"Shiyoko, you damned idiot." I said to myself, I deserve that insult anyways.

I really should just stick in one personality, I can't deal with these bullshit I encountered whenever I show my emotions.

Emotions are just hindrance to my way of thinking. They are like a path, a millions of path that made me confused and go on wrong direction.

To be honest, I don't even know who is the real me anymore. I feel like I'm inside of an endless void where there's a ton copycat of me but carry different character traits. They're suffocating me with each memories that I would gladly to forget.