Chapter 38 |ko|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙠𝙤
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

The Hoseki family, minus Yomiko, are now waiting in the hallway of the main house as they're waiting for someone inside of a room

Today was the day Sarada was giving a birth to her child with Shintarou, also Shiyoko's sibling.

The faint pained screams of the female were writing all over as the echoes intensifies within the main house. They tried not to get bothered by it as everyone has own their things while waiting.

They're all waiting in anticipation, especially Shiyoko. She was sitting beside her grandfather, fiddling nervously yet excitedly in pure silence. Hitano who almost dozed off because how long it is. The young Fujiwara twins, who happened to be visiting Shiyoko, were sitting on the floor and goofing around with each other.

And last but not at least, Shintarou who was inside before to guide his technically wife while giving birth. But then Sarada decided to let him wait outside, saying that she can manage on her own. He was pacing back in forth, getting lost in his own world of anxiety.

Meanwhile...

"Shiyorin, lend me your palm." Shiro suddenly comes to her, kneeling in front with a smile as Shiyoko was settled on the chair.

Shiyoko do what she asked to, lending her small palm. Shiro puts a mysterious thing inside her palm and close it.

With a smile, she said. "I hope you would like it."

The little girl gently opens her palm, revealing a cute small clip decorated with some colorful gemstones. "It's so pretty. Thank you, Shiro–nee." She said with a small smile.

Hitano who was beside her, shifted curiously on the little gift Shiro gave to her. "That looks expensive, where did you get it?" He asked.

"Dad gave it to her as a gift after coming back from overseas. But Shiro was not into pretty shiny things so instead of throwing it away, she just plan to gave it to Shiyorin." Kuro explains.

"Oh come and think of it, I've never seen you were cute hair clips or even pretty dresses. I always saw you wearing the same style as your brother. Boyish." Hitano said, observing his another granddaughter.

"That's because she's gay–mmhp!" Before Kuro could finish his words, his mouth was being covered by Shiro's hand.

"Shut up, Kuro." Shiro glares at his brother. While Shiyoko let out a quiet chuckle. She actually knew what Kuro means.

"She's a what?" Hitano frowns.

"O–Oh, it's nothing...hehe." Kuro chuckles awkwardly.

Shiro just sigh, letting go of his brother. "Well, it's not like I don't like wearing them or whatever. It's just I'm not into those things." She answers. Hitano nodded at her, completely agreeing.