Chapter 25 |respect|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"What the hell?! I'll never forgive this!"

"Huh?"

"There's no flag!" Mikey yelled and point out on the meal in front.

Oh god. What the fuck is this ruckus she's in right now. Shiyoko is now currently hanging out, forcefully tho, with Mikey and Draken at a small cafe.

"I got the kid's meal because I was excited for the flag!"

"I apologize sir. I'll go get it immediately."

"I don't want it now!"

Shiyoko just wear her sour expression when Mikey starts to throw his tantrum beside her, pouting like a kid.

"Look Mikey a flag." It was like Draken do some magic that there's a flag summons on his hand.

"Wow! As expected of you, Ken–chin!"

Shiyoko was amazed at Draken, the way he shuts up this little shrimp but doing some magics. She silently clapped her hands with an idolization in her eyes.

Draken noticed some sparkles floating around the air. He looks at the direction and saw Shiyoko sending him a thumbs up with a serious look on her face.

 He looks at the direction and saw Shiyoko sending him a thumbs up with a serious look on her face

[a/n: so this is how it looks... please ahbwhshsbwujwjsejek i just want to add this bcz this manhwa is very wholesome. sauce at the end.]

Draken just sweatdrop at her actions.

What a weird girl.

"Argh! I've had it enough!" Draken almost flipped a table at the sight of Mikey sleeping on Shiyoko's lap eating.

"Quit falling asleep after eating!"

*snore*

"Mumble. Mumble. Mumble... I can't eat anymore~" Mikey subconsciously mumbles and snuggles more on her lap.