Chapter 1 |first encounter|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

|2005|

"Thank you for your hard work." Bowing down politely to her manager, who's smiled in return and also replied a good job.

Her shift is finally ended for today, she was eager to go home and rest. Shiyoko made her way out at the store she's currently part timing in after bidding a goodbye to them.

Working at the library was something she really wants for. Being surrounded by huge pile of books and getting paid some good amount of money

It's already ten in the evening, the roads she walking in are comfortably in silence and peaceful.

The wind gushing to her skin, it was kinda good. The sensation of the night wind slapping on your skin, very peaceful.

Eating her take out snack while passing by to the familiar road, going back to her home.

It was quiet and calm night for her.

Not until she heard some noises coming from the dark alley she happens to walk passed by.

Though she didn't mind it, she was used to witness violence and stuffs like that. Shiyoko still finds it annoying when you just want to have some relaxing moment and someone just ruining it by some fighting.

The girl just go straight ahead. Not even thinking twice to see what's happening there.

Finishing her remaining snack, she grabbed her earphones and play her music taste.

Passing on the near river site, Shiyoko caress the rail with her smooth fingertips.

She stand at the center of the pedestrian bridge, where only people can passed by. This is her favorite spot, barely even noticed by people.

Shiyoko leans on the railway of the bridge, sighing. Her half lidded eyes gazed on the water below, she saw many fishes swimming freely.

A sudden streak of light blooms in the sky, it reflects on the water. So Shiyoko, who's struck at the sudden light.

Looking up above her, it was the fireworks. Shiyoko find it really mesmerizing, the way those thing explode, making a bright colorful lights that brighten ups the lonely night of Shibuya.

Shiyoko take off her earphones and stuffed it on her hoodies pocket. So she can clearly hear the sound of the fireworks explosion.

Watching it with the calm and warm expression, Shiyoko crackes up a small smile. Gazing up above, while her head resting on her right arm.

Beautiful-

"Look Kenchin. A fireworks." An unknown voice caught her attention. Looking where the voice came from, she saw two people. One short and have a kid aura, and the second one is tall and intimidating.

"I know that, moron." Rolling his eyes, making the short one pouted. His gaze suddenly dropped hers. By that time, Shiyoko already turned her head back at watching the fireworks.

"Oh, look again, Kenchin. There's a girl." He pointed out, again.

This Kenchin was getting more agitated, so he smack him on the back of his head, making the little shrimp groan.

Shiyoko heard this ruckus all about, she turned her sight to them again. This time the short one caught her gazed.

The small one smiled widely and hop to her direction. "It's my first time seeing you here, are you new?" Shiyoko just merely shook her head, continuing to gazed above the sky.

Having a social awkwardness was something that is not really fun to have. So expect to take shake and nod as a response.

"The fireworks is really pretty, right?" And she just nodded her head again, in agreement.

"Are you a mute?" Eyes widen, she looked at him, who's still smiling while leaning on the railways with her.

"Oi, stop bothering her, Mikey." Kenchin lectured

Silence wrap over them. Just watching the fireworks bloom. After a few minutes, the little show was finally over.

Shiyoko regain her posture and with a sigh, she's going back to her journey to home.

Walking away, the same short guy called her. "Hey, you're leaving already?"

She stopped her tracks, turning slightly, she nodded blankly. And then continue walking away.

For some unknown reason, the short blonde physical emotion becomes solely. The tall male looked at his friend suspiciously.

"By the way, I'm Mikey!" He screamed, Shiyoko just waved a goodbye to him. Meeting new strangers is not really her thing, though sometimes she wants to learn or know how to associate with others without getting awkward feelings.

She fasten her pace so that she wouldn't have to deal with anyone for tonight. Finally, after a few minutes of walking, she finally arrived home.

Home sweet home, to my small but the best apartment.

Shiyoko do her usually night routine. Changing her clothes to a more comfy one, locking the door and have a ten minutes review of her lessons.

And at the same moment, Shiyoko plopped herself down to her bed and call it a day, not even bothering to eat dinner.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[a/n: welcome to my very first tokrev fanfic, be sure to vote or else kisaki will appear to your room with truck-kun. kidding lmao but do vote haha.]