Chapter 17 |sister's call|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

[a/n: im really sorry for not updating fast ( ≧Д≦) but i have reasons

1. i'm enhancing the plot of the story.

2. i'm so engaged at reading manhwa and manga.

3. busy collecting S-Chips for tears of themis.

4. my internet says no :)

so as my apology, i have some collected anime meme at the end~]

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

"N-Nee-chan..." A crying voice made her sleepiness disappear in a matter of seconds.

"S-Shouko? What happened? Why are you crying?" Her worried voice made Shouko cried harder. This alerted her more, she tries not to freak out so that she can handle it like a matured sister would do.

Shouko Hoseki. Shiyoko's younger sister who's eight years younger than her.

"Come b-back. P-Papa still hasn't c-coming back since y-yesterday." Shouko sniffs as the little girl tried to speak clearly due to her crying state.

"Why you didn't tell me earlier?" Shiyoko spoke in soft voice, in that way, she can send Shouko some comfort.

"I-I thought Papa was l-late, so I didn't b-bother to tell you. B-But it's been twenty four hours since he's gone. I tried to contact him but it's unreachable." Shouko explains as her cries are slowly gone.

Shiyoko sighs and rubs her eyes, "Did you eat regularly when he's gone?"

"Yes. Aunty Chiyo took care of me. Also, we were about to report this to the police. We're just waiting for you." Shouko said.

"Okay, I'm coming there. Stay with Aunty Chiyo until I arrive, okay?" She instructed, which Shouko answered a yes.

After bidding a goodbye, Shiyoko finally hangs up. Sighing as she put her phone back at her nightstand.

She was about to get up when she feel a pair strong arms wrapping around her. Looking beneath her seeing a almost same sized as her figure snuggling in her.

Removing the blanket, seeing a blonde hair peeking through under her nightwear. Eyes widen, as she saw Mikey inside, yes inside, of her shirt. And boy, the male's head are burying on the valley of her breast!

Luckily, she forgot to remove her bra, if she remove it, things would get worse.

Shit, he's drooling!

Shiyoko had a sour look on her face, the feeling of his saliva on her chest, uh what a great day to start.

"What is he doing here in the first place?!" She thought, although she's pissed, Shiyoko was not a type of person who will wake up others with a hint of violence.