Chapter 19 |casino bar|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙧
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙧╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Shintarou, you never fail to make my blood boil." Shiyoko smirks with a hint of agitation on her.

"Nee–chan!" A small yet a bit of pitchy  voice came out of the house, it was Shouko.

"Shouko." Shiyoko instantly kneels down to have her crushed into a hug by her arms.

Oh she really misses her dear sister.

"N–Nee–chan!" Shouko shed a tears as she buries her little body against her big sister.

Shiyoko becomes alerted as she detached her head from her sisters hair to comfort her.

"Shh..Don't cry now, Shouko. Nee–chan is here." Shiyoko hushed in soft tone as she gently wipes the tears on Shouko's eyes.

The female cracks up a smile, trying to lifted Shouko's spirit. "We will find father, I promise."

Ew.

Shiyoko despised the word she's making when it comes to the word father.

Shouko sniff as the heavy mood in her lessen, "Really?"

"Yeah. Nee–chan will find him." Giving her best but not so obvious fake smile, Shouko happily embraces her.

"Thank you, Nee–chan." Shouko let her small arms wrap around her.

"Did you already have breakfast?" She asked as she stands up to lead Shouko while holding her hands at the house.

"Yeah! Aunty Chiyo cooked the best breakfast for me!" Shouko cheerfully said, Shiyoko chuckles in relief as they enters the house.

"Shiyoko–chan! Good to see you again!" Chiyo greeted her with a warm and welcoming smile.

"It's good to see you too, Aunt Chiyo." Shiyoko let herself being embrace by the lady's arms.

"Did you have your breakfast? I already prepared some." Aunt Chiyo said while Shiyoko shooked her head.

"I already have before I left." She said. Aunt Chiyo nod in understandment.

"Didn't you have a school today, Shouko?" Shiyoko asked her sister, questioning why she's absent today.

Shouko pouts slightly and put her fingers at the back while fidgeting. "I couldn't focus while Papa is in danger, so I asked Aunty Chiyo if I can skip class. I'm sorry, Nee–chan." Lowering her head as she expected some lecturing coming from her big sister.

Shiyoko sighs and patted Shouko's head. "It's okay, I understand. But don't forget to ask for some notes on your classmates, okay?" Shiyoko was a bit strict when it comes to studying, she just want a good and brighter future for her.