Chapter 21 |vision|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Come and stay at our house so we can discuss more further about this case

"Come and stay at our house so we can discuss more further about this case." Shiyoko said, inviting the twins. And of course they immediately agree.

Shiyoko got in her car while Kuro and Shiro got on their own motorcycle. The twins take the lead with Shiyoko behind them, following. On their way home, Shiyoko receives a call.

It was Mikey.

"Hello-"

"Hi wifey!" His enthusiastic greetings almost made her hung up the call. But it somewhat loosen her tense shoulders.

"Hey..."

Mikey notice her soft yet with a hint of tiredness in her voice, "You good?"

"Yeah. Just a little tired." She sighs.

"Mhm...You should rest now, I'll just ask you later."

"Do it now were I am still up."

"No. It's nothing too serious. I just want to check up on you and ask how's your day."

Shiyoko unconsciously sighs with a small smile on her lips, how thoughtful of him.

"It went fine. You?"

"Mines went fine too!" Suddenly, Mikey's line becomes muffles and many voices enters the scene.

"Mikey! Something shit happened!"

"What?"

"It's Moebius-"

"I'll call you later, Shiyo-chin."

*toot*

"...Eh? Hello?" Everything went happened very fast, Mikey hungs up the call as the word Moebius was mentioned.

Of course, Shiyoko was not dumb to not know about the Moebius. It was a just a biker gang that leads all over on Shinjuku, her hometown.

"Moebius pick a fights on Toman... Interesting." Shiyoko mutters as she turns her steering wheels to left.

Shiyoko lightly chuckles, resting her back on the seat. "Bad thing I may not witness the fight." She sighs.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"Nee-chan!" Shouko stands up after seeing her sister arrived, she's been waiting at the front door ever since.

Shouko momentarily stops as she also saw two familiar figure. "Kuro nii-san! Shiro nee-san!" She waves her hands at them who's parking their own vehicle.