Chapter 5 |date|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Eh?"

"I said sit in front of me." Mikey repeated.

"N–No thanks." Shiyoko instantly declines it.

What the fuck?

"Oi Mikey, what was that?" Draken, who also with wide eyes asked him. That's a bold sudden moved for ya.

The duo, Baji and Chifuyu were also speechless. While Emma...well, busy fawning over Draken that she didn't noticed what happen.

Mikey just innocently look, "She's wearing a dress and we're riding a motorcycle." Pointing at the girl behind him.

The rest just let a 'o' in silence.

Good point tho.

"Uhm, well. I'll just change–"

"No!" –Baji and Chifuyu

Sweat dropping, Shiyoko just raised her arms in defeat. Not also expecting their outburst.

"Okay, okay. Chill."

What's gotten to them?

Truth to be told, this is their first time seeing her wearing a dress since she just moved here recently. They just don't want to waste this opportunity.

Maybe they start becoming thankful that Mikey took her on a friendly date, especially Baji.

"Come on, Hanabi–chin. We don't want to be late." Mikey said.

Of course, she's hesitate but still do it. Sitting in front, it feels uncomfortable. But as soon as she and Mikey's body  slightly collided, she could smell his intoxicating sweet flavoured scent that gives her safety and comfort.

Shiyoko could already feel her body relaxed, sighing in relief, Mikey already start his motor and off to go taking the lead. While the others just followed them from behind.

When Mikey's arms are both side of hers, she becomes more flustered, even though he's not touching her.

On their little journey, Mikey could feel his head becomes heavy, looking at the side mirror, he saw Baji glaring at him.

Mikey just disregard it and focus more on driving. But you know? To be honest, he couldn't help but to be distracted. Not when this girl he find some interest on was sitting in front of him, their body pressing in appropriate way.

He could smell her attractive scent, from her lavender shampoo hair to her vanilla–strawberry smelled body.

Sweet.

Mikey realize what his thinking and quickly shook it. Luckily, Shiyoko was infront so she shouldn't noticed the redness on his cheeks.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-