Chapter 28 |diverting|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

August 3rd...

This is it. This is the day where Draken was supposed to die. The blonde male namely, Hanagaki Takemitchi was feeling anxious yet thrill at the same time.

Now that he made the two friends made up to each other, even though it was just a pure accident, everything would be controllable now. And so what he thought.

"Hey, Emma–chan and Draken–kun might leave us behind. Let's go faster, Takemitchi–kun." Hina, oh Hina, you looked so stunning as ever.

Takemitchi was in awed for a moment, it's been a while since he last feel this, the feeling of being loved.

My mission went success. So Naoto, let me have this as a reward.

"Takemitchi–kun?"

"Ah, uhm, yeah! Let's go now!" Flusteredly, Takemitchi got caught off guard, taking a lead in front so that Hina won't see the redness on his cheeks.

"You can do it, Emma–chan!" Hina huffed and puffed in encouragement.

"Huh? What was that?"

"I'm rooting for Emma–chan. I mean Draken–kun doesn't seem to notice Emma–chan, even though she's really cute!"

"Since when did you two become friends?"

"When I was helping her out. Emma–chan is so pure. But she's so in love with Draken–kun that she goes out of control sometimes. Like what she did to you on the other day."

"Oh that..." Takemitchi had his cheeks settle on fire as he recall that memory of the past in his mind.

"And I still hadn't forgive you for that." Glare, Hina gave Takemitchi a glare, telling that she was still upset on him.

"But that was–! No, it wasn't like that!"

"Cheater."

"No~ (╥﹏╥)"

Hina's eyes suddenly caught a particular booth, a shooting range. "Hey, Takemitchi–kun. If you win the grand price, I'll forgive you."

Takemitchi becomes fuzzy and sparkly, smirking in confidence as he pay up a one set for this booth.

"Watch me, Hina! I'll definitely win this for you!"

"Wow, he's so serious about this." Hina mumbles to herself, getting moved by the manliness of Takemitchi.

First shot. Missed

Second shot. Missed again.

Deep breathe. Takemitchi let himself inhale and exhale to get a complete focus for his last remaining shot.