Chapter 11 |mistakenly|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Good morning, Senpai!" Sumire make sure to have a grand entrance at the club room

It was currently 7:30 in the morning and Shiyoko had still have free time before the class had started. So she decided to kill it by continuing her project at the club room.

"Good morning to you too, Sumire." She effortlessly said, not even giving a single glance to her.

"It's unusual of you to come at the club room at this early in the morning." Shiyoko started a conversation as Sumire sat in front of her.

Sumire studded becomes hyped up at her question. "I have something to tell you but let's wait for Nemuri-senpai. I was so excited that I woked up earlier than I expected. And besides, I knew you would be here so..." Shiyoko just nodded at her explanation.

"You've been working hard for that, what are you really making anyways?" Sumire leans closer and study how she skillfully kneads the shells on the thread, making a pattern.

"I told you before, a hanging decoration."

"But what kind though? There's so many types of hanging decoration. Be specific, senpai!" Sumire pouted.

The female sighs and told her, "It's a doorway charm." Sumire had her lips formed a 'o' shaped.

"Are you also gonna include that on the festival?"

"No. I'm actually giving it to a someone."

Sumire becomes jolly, "Ooh~ Who is it?" Looking at her with playful expression, her eyebrows were wiggling in mocking manners.

"It's a secret."

"Heh~? I wonder who is it~" Smirking playfully while nudging the female with her elbow.

Shiyoko just rolled her eyes, completely ignoring the tease of her friend.

"Oh, good morning Shiyoko-chan, Sumire-chan." Nemuri suddenly enters the club room with a warm aura beaming around her.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, Nemuri-senpai!"

Nemuri chuckles and also took a seat beside them. "That looks nice, Shiyoko-chan." The senpai compliment with an amusing look on her face.

"Thank you."

Sumire suddenly snapped her finger, "Yosh! Since Nemuri-senpai was here, I have a announcement for both of you!"

"What is it?" Nemuri and Shiyoko said in unison.

Sumire grabbed something from her school uniform blazer, "Tada~!" Bringing out a three tickets, the other two female look at her confused.