Chapter 7 |touch|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

The rest of the afternoon were just chilling and laughing at the shore

The rest of the afternoon were just chilling and laughing at the shore. Shiyoko couldn't help but to admit that she really had fun.

At the end of the day, her awkwardness towards the new three blonde folks lessen. And she hopes that one day she would gain her trust on them.

Emma also made sure that they exchange numbers, telling that they should hang out more. Which she agrees, she thinks that Emma is a kind and precious girl.

Draken and her are also getting on good terms. He was nice even though her first impression on him was that he's dangerous and has intimidating aura. Actually, he help finding some beautiful seashells along with Chifuyu.

While Mikey...

Well, it was really okay but if only that didn't happened.

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Shiyoko was really grateful that Mikey help her from stopping the falling. But his hands landed on a wrong position.

"Thank you for helping me but stop squeezing my boob."

"Huh?"

*Squeeze*

"..."

"Fuck!" Realizing what he did, Mikey immediately let go. But luckily, Shiyoko had already wrapped her legs in appropriate way on Baji so she won't fall.

Baji, well, he was speechless. Though he didn't saw it cause he's busy soothing his cheeks, the female really gave him some good pinch. But he do hear what she says, clearly.

Shiyoko took this chance and take off her shoes and then land back by her feet to start walking away.

The two was still on water, with blank face.

"The fuck did just happened?" They both unconsciously asked in sync.

"What happened to them?" Chifuyu asked as Shiyoko plopped beside him, shrugging her shoulders.

"Wait– I'm actually upset with you. You didn't help me." She lowly said as a small pout display on her lips.

Chifuyu just gave her a peace sign while apologizing.

Emma and Draken suspiciously look at the two on the sea and her.

"They look like they've been stoned by Medusa." Emma commented.