Chapter 33 |rest|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Welcome to the Dark Paradise!" Kuro made a tadah~ motion, presenting Shiyoko's Dark Paradise

enting Shiyoko's Dark Paradise.

Shiyoko's face becomes sour on how cringe it was, nothing more special on her place so there's no need to do some spectacular introduction.

"Woah! It's so fucking huge!" The boys were really amaze on how big it was, it was like hacienda heights.

"You can play here whatever you please, this is a private property after all." Shiyoko tells them.

And as expected, the boys starts to goofing around with each other. Some of rolling on the grass, some of them are sitting and laughing together, while some of them are hanging around the swing and playing with the bars.

Everyone was having their thing, except for one, who decided to isolate himself by sitting on the trunk of the big tree, watching them by his black blank eyes.

Mikey was still feeling guilt, he's finding a good way to apologize to her. He admitted he was also wrong, he didn't let her explain first, so it was his loss too.

Suddenly, a head plopped down on his lap. Surprised, he looked down, seeing the woman he's been yearning for, resting peacefully on his lap.

"S–Shiyo–chin..."

"Shh. Let me rest for a while." She softly mumbles. Fixing herself into more comfortable position so that she can get a good and nice rest.

"You wouldn't mind it, right?" She added, still closing her eyes.

"N–No." He shooks his head, though she wouldn't able to see him. Shiyoko faintly smiles at him before letting herself fall into a small rest.

Now that the female is past asleep, the blonde male took this opportunity to study every inch if her features, from the eyes, lashes, nose, chin, up onto her lips. Those plum and pouty lips.

Mikey gulped, his heart are caging out of his chest. Hoping that she won't hear those violent heartbeat he's producing.

He was really tempted to touch those lips of her, wondering what's the taste of it, probably it's sweet as hers.

It's been terribly five minutes and he's still in dilemma. Mikey's been all mess ever since, not aware that he's making a small movement that make her groggy.

With a final eye squeeze, Mikey had decided.

I–I'm just gonna touch it. Nothing more, nothing less.

While gulping, Mikey sighs shakily and stretches his trembling hand, feeling demure. Slowly and slowly, until his fingertips are only a centimeter closer on her lips.