Chapter 9 |twins|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙨
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

Shiyoko sits on the back of Draken's bike as she mesmerized the scenery of the afternoon glory

The three are having conversations with each other, which Shiyoko didn't mind and act like she was not listening.

"Why were you pleased with me before?" The Takemitchi guy asked.

"...That's a stupid question." Mikey rolled his eyes, "Sorry." Takemitchi apologized.

A paused silence pass through them, "I have a ten years older brother." Mikey softly said, gazing up.

"Well, he's dead now though." Takemitchi was shocked and taken back, while Shiyoko was interested by that.

"He was a reckless guy." Mikey chuckles as he continues.

"He'd always calmly challenge guys way stronger than him to fight."

"Oh, he sound like a cool person." Takemitchi grins.

"Takemitchi, you're just like him." Mikey eye smiled, like he really mean what he said.

Takemitchi and Mikey's brother...

"E–Eh?! I'm not cool as your brother!" Takemitchi argued. Which Mikey agrees. "Well, that's true. He wasn't lame as you, Takemitchi."

Takemitchi becomes dull, "You're so mean." Mikey and Draken laughed, Shiyoko who was silently listening to them the whole, let out a soft and quiet chuckles.

"You good there, Hoseki?" Draken looked at his back, to asked the quiet female who just nodded.

"Oh, I forgot about you, Shiyo–chin. Sorry if we made you feel out of place." Mikey smile apologetically, Shiyoko just shook her head, telling again that it was okay.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"That's why I'm going to create an era for the delinquents." Mikey gazed above the sky, Takemitchi was astonished by his determination.

"You should accompany me on that journey." Mikey said and then paused.

"I was pleased by you, Hanagaki Takemitchi." He continued.

"We have plenty of guys that are good at fighting. But..." Draken said, stealing Takemitchi's attention.

"They aren't many guys like you who would stand against anyone if it were for something were you couldn't give up." Draken smiled, making Takemitchi also smiled.

"Think about it, Takemitchi."

"Sorry to make you wait." Mikey called the female who was near at the river, playing with stones after Mikey made her wait for him to talk to Takemitchi.