Chapter 15 |his story|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

Back to present time...

As Mikey sits at the end of her bed, mesmerizing her missed features. His dark orbs filled with adoration gazes on her peaceful face.

"You're still beautiful since the first time I saw you." Mikey whispers under his breath, lifting his hand to remove the hair framing on her face.

The blue moonlight coming from her window shining upon them. Making the atmosphere calm and peaceful.

Mikey retrieve his hand from holding her face, respecting her personal space. Removing the hair tie from his head, letting his hair fall.

As the blonde male returns his attention to the female, studying her again. His eyes shifted on her head, noticing that she still have those cat ears on.

Mikey tries not to squeal louder as he took out his phone and snapped this rare scenario in front of him.

"Cute~" Mikey squeeze his eyes hard as he bit his lower lip, with his hand clutching on his chest in order to calm his wild heart, refraining from screaming how cute she is.

His small and quiet noises made Shiyoko stirred up on her sleep. Mikey decided to leave her room and just chill on the couch, not wanting to bother her.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

Shiyoko fluttered her eyes, the first thing she saw, is someone's familiar ceiling.

"Eh?" She mutters as she sit ups and rubbed her eyes, trying to get a clear vision.

Looking around her surroundings, she noticed that she's in her room. Shiyoko sit their blankly, trying to recall what happened.

Oh yeah, everything just went black and she wasn't sure if it was just her illusion or she literally saw Mikey before she blacken out.

Yawning as she goes to her kitchen to drink a cup of water. "Oh, you're awake." A sudden voice made her scream as she instinctly threw a punch in the air.

Mikey caught her first, with wide eyes he said. "Chill. It's just me!"

Shiyoko stops screaming, "Mikey? What are you doing here?" She asked, retrieving her hand.

"Taking care of my wife." He replied with a grin.

Shiyoko sighs, "What happened?"

"You fall asleep. Your friends says you have narcolepsy. Does this always happen?" Mikey asked as he slouches on her couch.