Chapter 34 |strategy|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙜𝙮
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"That's the best meal I ever had today!" Everyone tapped their bellies at satisfaction after they eat some mouthwatering amount of hot pot

"Aunt Chiyo! Can you teach me your recipe?" Mitsuya asks as he voluntarily helped her putting the dishes on the kitchen sink.

"Sure. It's very rare for someone like you to ask about my recipe." Aunt Chiyo said with a light smile.

"Yeah. I just want to cook for my siblings." Mitsuya answers back.

"You have siblings?" Shiyoko asked by the time she came out of the kitchen after washing her hands.

"Mhm. I have two younger sisters, Luna and Mana. Luna is the second child who's around Shouko's age, while Mana is the youngest." He explains.

"Oh. Maybe them and Shouko could be playmates." Shiyoko smiles at her idea.

"I'm sure they do."

"Then, can we invite them to play with Shouko?" The female asked Mitsuya for his consent.

"Sure."

"It's settles then."

"What are you guys talking?" Mikey suddenly butt in the conversation, wrapping his arms around Shiyoko's shoulder.

"Nothing." Shiyoko sighs, mentally reminding herself.

Oh sugars, here we go again.

"Get your body away from my Onee-san!" Shouko attacks Mikey with her small fist, giving some baby punches on Mikey.

"Hey! Stop hitting me!" Mikey argue back, though Mikey didn't like hitting girls, hope that he doesn't snapped.

"No! Not until you're miles away from her!"

"Both of you should stop it." Shiyoko stands in the middle of them, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Mikey, I know you're childish but still don't over argue on children." Her stern voice made him lower his head but still glaring at Shouko who has mischief on her face.

"And you Shouko." Her tone suddenly soften. Unfairness is what Mikey thinks right now. "Calling someone by rude nickname is bad, you're still young for that."

"Did you two get me?"

"Yes / Yes, Onee-san." They both replies back.

Shiyoko just nod at their answer, drawing back her attention to Aunt Chiyo and let's not forget about Mitsuo.

"Did you already pack your things like I said?" She questioned Aunt Chiyo. The lady nodded her head, "Yes. Everything is settles as what you had told me."