Chapter 35 |letter|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Yeah. Pawns may be weak in others, but as long as you played well. Pawn can took them all with a single blow. They're surely amazing, because..."

Shiyoko looked at them in the eye, raising the pawn on the side of her face.

"This pawn, is me."

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"Shi...yo-chin!...num num num... whe.. re..you?! Oh."

*snores*

*hiccup*

"Noo!!...give... back..."

"Is he..." Shiyoko had her grimace reaction at Mikey's situation.

"Sleep talking? Yes." Mitsuya answers beside her.

"Hahaha...Shiyo-chin...yum... you have.... very tasty....pie... M-Mommy..." He continues, the drools on the side of his lips are visible.

"Okay that's it. Somebody get me the gun." Shiyoko was about to attacked the innocently ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sleeping Mikey when the Toman stopped her by restraining her.

They could also see the redness of her cheeks and ears. Probably from embarrassment of her name getting slip out off Mikey's mouth in...weird and questioning manners.

Shiyoko sighs frustratedly, unlatching her arms from them. "Please someone wake him up. The Former Family Head Chief is almost there, we still need to get ready."

But it seems like no one was determined to wake Mikey up, Shiyoko raises her eyebrow. "Why aren't you waking him up?"

"That's because Mikey becomes a beast when someone wakes him up." Pah-chin explains, remembering the times when he used to be Mikey's pillow and someone woke him up. That day was truly traumatizing when Mikey almost blew up the whole damn place.

Shiyoko rolls her eyes, with a final sigh, she said. "Then I'll do it."

"A-Are you sure, Onee-san?" Chifuyu anxiously asked her.

"Yeah."

"Don't worry about her, Chifuyu. If she got hurt by Mikey, I'll definitely beat his ass." Baji smugly smirks, cracking his fingers.

"Mikey." Nudging him with a bit pf force, Shiyoko patiently wait for Mikey.

"...Nghn...You...hehehehe."

"....(-_-) Mikey."

"Haha....that..you..tickles." He giggles in his dream.

*pinch*