Chapter 13 |narcolepsy|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙨𝙮

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

Finding her friends.

That's her goal right now, but she don't know where to start! This whole school filled with many people and she's not good with crowds!

Shiyoko bit her under lip in frustration, "Where are you two?" She muttered as she decided to stay in the bench at one corner where there's less people.

Unfortunately, she's completely hopeless. She didn't have her phone for communication and it was nearly impossible to find them, knowing that they're also looking for her.

I guess all she could do now is to sharpen her eyes, maybe she can sight them.

But that's also not possible.

Her eyes are getting blurry due to sleepiness and tiredness. Sitting pretty, Shiyoko closes her eyes and looked down, maybe in that way she can regain some strength and energy or even some miracle to find her friends.

Meanwhile, in someone's point of view.

Mikey was happily eating his dorayaki he ordered from the stall. And when the owner asked for the money. "Hey Ken–chin. I forgot my wallet." Smiling innocently, Draken had a nerve popping on his veins.

The short top knot blonde has already bitten the snacks, making him no choice but to pay.

Currently, Mikey and him are in somewhat school festival. Mitsuya invited them along with Hakkai and others.

School festivals are not really their thing, but think about food and some prize, of course Mikey would go all out for it.

Draken sighs at his leader, he was actually this close to smack him. Rolling his eyes and accidentally spot a familiar figure.

"Oi, Mikey. Isn't that Shiyoko?" Draken pointed out the girl sitting on the bench alone, head hanging low.

Mikey followed the gazed and confirmed it. "It was actually her." His voice becomes giddy, hoping his way to hers.

"Yo! My Shiyo–wifey!" He skipped over hers with Draken trailing behind him.

After hearing someone's familiar voice, her drowsy figure lifted. "Oh... Mikey? What are you doing here?" Her soft voice with a hint of somewhat weakness made him confused and worried.

"Are you okay?" Mikey puts his hands on her shoulders, for him to support her lifting up her head. He sniffs, and that when he knew, something was odd.

Meeting her weary eyes meet his, Mikey shows a troubled look as Shiyoko stumbles. "Sumire....Nemuri." She muttered.

The female tried to stand up but got tripped by no one and made her fall. Luckily, Mikey catches her in no time.