Chapter 29 |hospitalized|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Please someone help!" Mikey carried Shiyoko inside the hospital, alarming the nurses and the receptionist to get a stretcher and give her an first aid treatment before transmitting her to the separate room

"Sir, you should get be treated too." A concerned nurse approaches him.

Mikey just declines it, "No need. Take care of her first."

"But–!"

"Please." Leaving got no choice, the nurse hesitantly leaves and help her fellow nurse to treat the girl.

While watching for Shiyoko getting treated, a voice called for him. "Mikey!"

It was Emma.

"Mikey! Draken, he–!" Emma gasps at the sight in front of her, there laying unconscious and beaten up Shiyoko.

Just like the others, Emma also had the same expression. Shocked and downcast. The sandy blonde female could not help but to weep again in this situation.

"W–What happened to her? Who did this?" Emma weakly asks.

"I don't know. Probably Moebius ganged her up." His blank voice and clenched fist tells everything. He was in furious, he wants to hunt down who did this to her.

The two siblings sat on the waiting bench together, sooner or later, Hina and Takemitchi comes to them after Emma text Hina and tell them what happened.

And as expected, they also have the same reactions when they heard the news. Emma was still crying, Hina comforted Emma, Takemitchi just in his deep thoughts, while Mikey sat there for hell they know what's his thinking.

"How does this happened? I thought she's with you?" Mikey suddenly asks them.

"Yeah, she does. But after you left and go to an urgent emergency, Shiyoko–senpai also excuses herself. She said that she need to settle something important first and will come back later." Hina was the who explains.

"Something important?" Mikey had his eyebrows furrowed.

Emma agrees with Hina, "I assumed it was something related to her school, since their club is sponsoring the one of the stall at the festival."

"But when Draken and I go there, she's already gone but the owner tells us that Shiyoko had come there earlier but then left immediately."

"We also try to contact her phone but it was unavailable. And that's when the Moebius along with Peh–yan attack us." After calming down a bit, it was Emma's turn to explain.