Chapter 10 |texts and calls|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Thank you for today." Shiyoko bowed at Draken and Mikey. The two decided to drop her home after the mini hangout, of course she declines it.

And guess what? She also ain't have no choice.

"Mhm! Thanks to you too, I had fun." Mikey smiles at her, Draken shoved him aside.

"You should go now inside and rest, Shiyoko. Goodnight." Draken bidded a goodbye before dragging the complaining Mikey. He still wants to hang out with her.

Shiyoko just waved back on them, watching as they disappeared fron the sight before going inside her apartment.

Slumping on her couch, she let out a sighs and let herself rest up a bit. Closing her eyes as she starts to recall the past events for today.

It was sure fun, she couldn't help but to admit again that she had enjoy herself.

*meow*

A meow made her snapped her attention, looking where it came from, seeing Peke J, Chifuyu's cat, on her window. Seeing her favorite cat, she immediately let out a smile and called for the black furred cat.

The cat quickly approaches her and cuddles on her lap, the female happily pet it, running her fingertips on its black fur.

"Did you had enough on Chifuyu?" Shiyoko let out a chuckles at her silly question, the cat surprisingly let out a meow. Seems like Peke J was agreeing on what she said.

"Hmm? Is that so? Then, why don't you have a sleepover here at my house?" Lifting up the cat on the same level of her face, Peke J meows again.

"I'll take that as a yes." Shiyoko smiles warmly as she puts the cat on her torso, which made the cat cuddles up on the crooked of her neck.

Cradling softly the cat on her arms, she made her way on the kitchen to start making food for Peke J. Shiyoko planned not to have dinner for tonight cause she still feel full from earlier.

Shiyoko puts down the black cat and put the cat bowl in front as Peke J starts eating. The female just watch it eating with a calm and warm expression.

"I'm just gonna take a shower okay?" Patting the cat's head on last time, she stormed off on her bathroom and start cleaning herself.

Stripping the clothes and let her bare body soaked in lukewarm water. The girl let out a sigh in satisfaction.

After a few minutes, she got out of the bathroom and let herself dry with a towel.

Changing into her sleepwear, she climbed up on her bed, noticing that Peke J was already there, playing with the plushie Shiyoko bought for the cat.