Chapter 8 |uncalled visit|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Senpai! How to tie this again?" Sumire approaches her senpai, Shiyoko, who's minding her business near by the open window of their club room

Shiyoko patiently teaches her, "You need to form a loop and the right end you put it inside the circle of the loop and gently tighten it." She explains.

"Thank you, senpai!" The under freshman smiled in gratitude. Shiyoko just nodded.

Sumire Yoshida, tenth grade student of Iwatobi High School, a member of Craftivity Club.

[a/n: hehe free! 🌊]

She's one of the people who has the pure intension to approach her. After seeing the female skillfully craft a dreamcatcher at the empty classroom on the first day of her class.

She was astonished by her beauty and act of kindness. And also, the way she helped her find the necklace she lost on the pond.

She witness how Shiyoko dived the pond and came up with the necklace on her hand, and on that day, Sumire looked up to her.

"Senpai, what are you making?" Sumire asked. Seeing her desk full of seashells and colorful beads.

"A hanging decoration." Shiyoko simply answered, continued to glue the shells on each other.

"That looks pretty!" Sumire praises. Shiyoko just mumbled a thanks and focus on her artwork.

The door of the club suddenly opened. "Shiyoko–chan, someone was looking for you." The voice of Nemuri Hana, the club president, said.

She stopped what she's doing, wondering who it might be. Going on the hallway, she could hear a argument. Approaching the circle of fight, she saw a familiar figures, making her sighs.

"Their uniform are different, must be on the other school."

"Whatever it is, they don't have rights to barge in without permission."

"They looked familiar to me."

"Me too! I think I saw them before."

"They look hot."

"Wait... Isn't that the Invisible Mikey?!"

"Fuck it's them!"

"What are you doing here? It's still school hours." One student said, interfering them.

"Hah?! Do I look like I care?" A deep voice uttered in mocking manners. Kicking the poor student off the way.

Shiyoko's expression becomes more sour and unreadable. And was about to walk away but...