Chapter 18 |iwasaki family|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙞𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮𝙞𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Go to this address please." Shiyoko expressionless gave the driver a address.

On her way to a unknown address she gave, she texted her two female friends, saying that she won't be attending the class for days. She also made a favor to tell the teachers.

Shiyoko also didn't forget to text her manager on work, asking for a week break. And just as what expected, her manager agrees.

Sighing, the female leans her head on window of the back seat. Watching the every familiar pavement move along with her vision. Her mind flew somewhere, calculating her moves for later.

A sound of ringing phone snapped her daydreams. Answering it, "Oi Shittyoko, why the fuck Mikey is at your house?" It was Baji from the other line.

She let out a sigh, "I'll let him stay there for a while."

"Why?!"

"Ask him."

"Where are you? Let's walk on school together."

"I can't, I'm out of town."

"Eh?! Where are you going?"

"I have some business to attend to, Baji. I'll explain it you when I came back."

"...Okay, take care." Surprisingly, Baji didn't ask further. He seems get that it is very serious, based on Shiyoko's tone, he knew something serious was going on.

Shiyoko just hums and hangs up the call, her mood was already destroyed just thinking about her father's whereabouts.

"We're almost near, ma'am." The driver said, looking at her in the rear mirror, Shiyoko hums in reply as she rested her head back at the window.

Her lifeless eyes stare at nowhere, she's starting to feel very off. This annoying feeling she feels, looks like something was going to happened.

Seeing a familiar building enters on her sight, Shiyoko unbuckles her seatbelt and pay the fee with extra tips. Before the driver insist, saying it's too much money, Shiyoko had already leave the car and proceed in the two–storey house.

Opening the front door with her key, a clean and wide modern style interior design greet her.

"Mitsuo?" Shiyoko called her most trustworthy caretaker, few seconds later, a slender man in his mid forty came out of the garden.

"Welcome home, Shiyoko–sama." Bowing politely, Mitsuo Iwasaki, he was the one who took care of her when she was away from her parents. He was also the one who look after her house for years. Mitsuo was also her mother's distant cousin.