Chapter 14 |pov|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙥𝙤𝙫
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

Back to where Mikey asked, no, more like forcing Shiyoko to be his wife

Mikey and Draken were walking in the silent streets of Shibuya after walking Shiyoko home. Draken took this chance to question Mikey about his crazy ass idea of her being his technically wife.

"What are you thinking, Mikey?" Draken asked, he indicates about the scenario from earlier.

Mikey sighs before smiling. "You really don't remember her, don't you?"

Draken cocked his head to where Mikey is. "Huh?"

Mikey stops and walks over the trails, leaning his body with his arms crossed, wind blowing at their direction. "Shiyoko...she changed so much." The way Mikey spoke so softly, that made the other male confused.

"Ken–chin, remember the girl my brother always talked about?" Draken thinks for a moment. Yes he do remember that girl Shinichiro always blabbering about.

Realizing hit him like a truck, "Wait–Don't tell me it's her?!" Eyes wide like a saucer, as Draken stutters.

Mikey nodded, confirming his suspicion. Draken still processing a the news, even Mikey was also shocked when she saw her on the bridge. So he was right, he had an suspicion on Shiyoko before. He knew that he saw her somewhere.

Though ever since Baji and Chifuyu starts to blabbered about her, Mikey knew that it was her. It was her who he's yearning to see again.

"You said she change so much, how come?" Draken asked Mikey, also leaning on the trail.

Oh yeah, only Mikey saw the whole glimpse of her before. The others just saw her on a photo that Shinichiro showed them, but only half of her face was visible. Yet everyone could tell that she have a pretty appearance.

"I don't know...I just feel like she change." Mikey looked up at the stars as an image of younger her flashes his mind.

"She used to have black short wavy hair, she also doesn't have bangs before. Her eyes...the first time our gaze connected, it's filled with sparkles and euphoric look." Mikey describe her with softness, it's new for Draken.

He's starting to get doubt about this. He was not used to Mikey acting like this.

"I wonder what happened to her..." Mikey added.

Draken remembered something. "She suddenly disappeared after Shinichiro died and came back out of nowhere." Mikey agreed and stay in silent.

"Since when you knew about this?" Draken asked.

"Since the day Baji and Chifuyu starts talking about her. Of course at first I thought it was other Shiyoko, but..." Mikey paused, looking down. His hair shadowing his whole features.