Chapter 30 |back in shinjuku|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙠𝙪
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙠𝙪╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Wha...What did you say?"

"Uncle Shin... he's dead." Kuro quivers, looking down because he's unable to look in her eyes, same goes as Shiro.

Shiyoko who's her eyes went wide but there's no emotions filled inside her orbs. Suddenly, the female let out a slowly loud laugh, making the three's blood run out cold.

"Hahaha... Hahahahahaha!" She laughed.

"S–Shiyorin..." Shiro called for her.

The female let her laugh died first, wiping the side tears on her eyes from laughing. Mayu looked at her concerned, Kuro just avoided her gaze, Shiro fidgeting her fingers from behind.

"Apologies." Now that Shiyoko's laugh died down, her emotionless eyes are back again. "When... When did this happened?"

"A–A while ago." Kuro answered.

Shiyoko just sigh, there's no particular emotions she feels right now. She doesn't feel pain, sadness, grief or anything, she just feels neutral.

"I presumed you two already done an investigation before coming here." Shiyoko uncrosses her arms, grabbing the hair tie she found on table and tie it on her hair.

"We don't. We're actually waiting for you to make the decisions and tell us what to do." Shiro said.

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

Shiyoko suddenly ripped the clip that's been connected on her finger making Mayu alarmed. "Shiyoko-san, what are you-"

"It's okay Mayu." Shiyoko cutted her off, giving her a look. Mayu becomes silent, letting her do what she wants.

Shiyoko sighs again before getting out of the bed, standing in front of the window, she opens it and let the fresh air comes in the room.

"How did you know I'm here?"

"It's all over the Shinjuku that Moebius and Tokyo Manji Gang had done the fight."

"We also heard that the Toman's Vice President got stabbed and one of the Division Vice Captain betrayed them."

"And there's a also a rumor about sighting the Toman's President carrying a female to the hospital, we heard you name so we immediately rush here but you're still unconscious that day."

Shiyoko just nodded at their explanation.

"Kuro, Shiro, remember what I said to you two years ago? About this decision making?" Shiyoko asked them, gazing on the full view of Shibuya district.

The twins mutters a yes as an answer to her question, "Then let me rephrase it again. You don't need me to make decision in everything, you're already grownups. I'm only two years younger than you, so don't treat me like I'm a goddess or an empress."