Chapter 16 |stay tonight|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

Mikey sat in front of her, like a student listening to their teacher

Mikey sat in front of her, like a student listening to their teacher. Shiyoko cleared her throat, readying herself.

"Hidden Gem was just a rumor that spreads like a wild fire in delinquents world. The identity remains a mystery, no one knows what it looks like or even the pronouns. Only the founding member of the first generation."

"This happens when this unknown person starts hanging out with the most respected leader of the delinquents, Shinichiro Sano. By that time, Shinichiro-san has already retired from being the leader."

"They start calling this mysterious person as Black Dragon's Hidden Gem. Because its identity has been very secured, Shinichiro-san really guaranteed its safety, along with the former first generation members. So no one dared to approach or even investigate this Hidden Gem."

"When Shinichiro-san died, it was also being said that the Hidden Gem has also vanished from the sight."

"Up until these days, no one had seen the Hidden Gem. No one knows where is it now. And no one knows if it was still there or not. All of this remains a mystery, a mystery that was hard to solve."

"But of course, all of that was absolutely pure bullshit." Shiyoko said with a 'duh' tone, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

Mikey left speechless, his jaw hanging down. Looking at her with unbelievable look, Shiyoko urge a resist to let out a smirk.

"H-How did you know all of that?!" Mikey stand up from his seat.

"I invented it." She sarcastically said.

"What the hell?!"

She snorted, "I'm kidding, now you know. And also, that's how you tell a story."

"I don't believe you." He frowns.

"Then don't. It wasn't me who will not be able to sleep tonight because of his unanswered questions." And that words made Mikey quiet out. She has some point.

"But why?" Mikey muttered in silence. Jokes aside, he doesn't need playfulness right now.

"You know why, Mikey." With being simply said, Mikey sits back again. Putting a hand over his head, slightly ruffling his hair.

"Are you really...the girl my brother's talking about?" The male spoke so softly and slowly. His eyes seems pleading her to answer honestly, it's full of hope and anticipation.

Shiyoko adverted her gaze, "What do you think?" She question back, and also has the same tone as his.

"Yes. You're her. You're the one I've been looking for." He quickly answers, Shiyoko cocked at him shocked.