Chapter 31 |unpredicted|

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝙪𝙣𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮𝙪𝙣𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

Time checked, 8 o'clock in the morning...

Seeing the twins were knocked out cold in the sofa after eating. Shiyoko sighs softly, her thoughts were bothering her with unknown guilt.

Shiyoko decided gets up and go to a room to get two pairs of pillows and blankets. Gently tucking them like a baby who just fall asleep in a sweet lullaby.

The female sighs before smiling gently. It must been hard for the twins who grew up without a full support of their parents.

What a shitty family they have.

"The twins must be really tired." Hinako commented beside her.

But at least there's always someone who welcomes them as a true family.

"Yeah." She agrees.

"Something's bothering you?" Hinako asks the female who has her arms crossed, looking so softly on her cousins.

"Shiyoko-sama?" The same woman called for her after noticing that she isn't answering her question.

"Oh, it's..." She trailed off.

"You can tell me everything, you know?" Hinako smiles warmly at her, holding her hand in hers, giving a motherly reassurance.

I think it's time.

Shiyoko turns her body, facing Hinako completely. "Promise me you will gonna stay calm."

"I promise." Feeling nervous, Hinako tries to keep up with a promise.

The brown haired female sigh deeply before embracing Hinako. "My Father, he's gone." She whispers.

"W-What?" Can't believe, Hinako's lips shivers.

"He's dead. That's why we cane here, we're making a plan to investigate about his death." She added.

Shiyoko could feel tears falling down on her shoulder. She also tries not to roll her eyes.

He's not worth of your tears and pity, Hinako.

She said to herself, patting Hinako's back and let her weep. "What are you gonna do now?" Hinako asks.

"I'm gonna try to request some help from my trustworthy colleagues. And I also plan to be the matriarch of this family." She said seriously.

"Are you sure about this?" Hinako asks worriedly, unlatching Shiyoko on her arms so she can see her face.

"Yes. Since I'm the only one who is capable on handling this family. I will announce this when I already settle everything, but now, let's focus on my father's death."