☽︎The Benefactor☾︎

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Unless it kills you." Stiles added.

Y/n gave him a look. "Stiles."

"Shouldn't have said that."

"What?" Liam looked at them with shock. He eventually put his head down and started to cry.

"Uh-oh. Oh-oh. Is he... Is he crying?"

"No thanks to you, dumbass." Y/n muttered to him before she crouched down in front of Liam and put a calming hand on his knee. "Liam, it's okay. You're gonna be alright. You're not gonna die."

"Probably not."

"Stop it." Scott urged Stiles.

"Okay, possibly not."

"Stiles, shut up if you know what's good for you." Stiles took a small step back at his girlfriend's threat. "Don't listen to him. You won't die, I promise." Despite the situation he was in, he did feel a little better at her reassurances, and he appreciated her trying. She stood up then and faced the two behind her with a stern look. "Untie him. Now."

As she stepped to the side they jumped to do as she asked, a little afraid to upset her more, and in a moment the tape was off of Liam's arms and legs. "Liam? Are you okay?" Scott asked.

"We're sorry about that. We're really sorry." Stiles apologized for them. Liam turned and grabbed the chair, breaking it on Scott making the Alpha fall to the ground. "Liam, what the hell is your-" Liam punched Stiles then and he fell against the wall.

"Liam!" Y/n yelled. She understood he was scared, but no one hurts Scott and Stiles without concequences. When she went to grab him he pushed her to where she landed on the bed. He wanted to get away, but he didn't want to hurt the junior that was kind to him. Y/n quickly sat up and watched his retreating figure with a furiously shocked expression. "DID YOU JUST PUSH ME?!" Her yell made him run faster, having a feeling that that probably wasn't the best choice. He paused in the hall, though, when he noticed he didn't feel any pain in his leg like he had earlier. He was completely healed.

Scott and Stiles stumbled out of the room over each other and spotted the young teen. "Get him!" Stiles yelled, and the two charged Liam, all three screaming as they made contact and all tumbled down the stairs. As they recovered, groaning in pain in the process, Liam started to get up. Seeing this Stiles and Scott scrambled to get a hold of him. "I got him!" Stiles claimed as he desprately clung to a leg. "I got him, I got him!" Although he quickly found out the leg belonged to Scott, who had Stiles' shoe pressed against his face. Stiles let him go and Scott shoved away his leg, both turning to the wide open door.

"Great job, guys." Y/n said sarcastically as she got to the bottom of the stairs. "Both of your plans suck."

...

The next morning Stiles, Y/n, and Malia sat on his bed, checking the chains and cuffs they were going to have to use on the coyote for the full moon. "I hate full moons." Malia said.

"It's going to get easier. I promise." Y/n assured.

"It better. Because this isn't going to hold much longer." Malia looked at a cuff that was starting to get a tear in it.

"Well, then let's try and make tonight the last time we have to use these." Stiles said. "Besides, we might have to use these for Liam." Stiles put the cuff on Malia while Y/n tested the other one on herself, being able to mimick Malia's strength and test the durability of it.

"You guys sure he's going to turn into a werewolf?"

"We're not even sure he's going to live."

"He will." Y/n claimed. "If he was going to reject the Bite, it would have happened not long after Scott bit him."