Clumsy Wounds

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://mysnis.tumblr.com/post/187809513730/clumsy-wounds

Masterpost Link :

https://mysnis.tumblr.com/post/635463374910717952/master-post

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Marinette had been in a relationship with Damian Wayne for 6 months after her class took a trip to Gotham and he had found her forgotten and left behind after the tour at Wayne Enterprise. The two had stayed in contact and managed to date as Marinette slowly separated from her class due to Lila's lies.

They, in fact, had arranged for over summer break for Marinette to spend a couple of weeks with the Wayne household. It had been fine for the first few days, Damian had not left her side much and the rest of the boys adored her.

She was so sweet that if anyone hurt her, they agreed to follow kill instincts and not tell Bruce.

But then again, who would want to hurt Marinette?

Which was why, when Marinette came down the stairs to have breakfast, dressed for the day, with a bleeding lip, the boys all started panicking and going nuts.

"Who did this Angel?" Damian had demanded as he had held her chin to get a better look at it.

"What sort of scum does that? Dick, get the first aid kit." Jason said, looking close to going out with guns blazing.

"I'm looking at all cameras around Gotham and the manor, did you go out for an early run or something?" Tim already had a laptop out while Dick had grabbed a first aid kit and Alfred.

"Uh, yeah, it is not that big of deal guys, it will heal." Marinette tried to start eating breakfast, hoping to put an end to the madness that was happening.

"Not a big deal?! Marinette, the guy is going to pay, how did you get out with only one injury?" Dick was looking over her arms and face for traces of other injuries, turning up empty.

Marinette squirmed away, turning red. She was getting flustered and embarrassed. She knew she should have stayed in bed. Hiding her face away from them all and curling in on herself, she muttered something.

"What did you say, Angel?" Damian asked, the others pausing to know exactly who was in need of a beat down.

"My phone did this." The boys stopped panicking to look confounded. "I wasn't fully awake when I grabbed my phone to turn the alarm off, and so I dropped it. On my face. Where my teeth cut my lip." There was complete silence as Marinette curled in on herself.

Jason burst out laughing while Damian just pulled her into a hug.

"You did say you were a clutz, are you okay?" Marinette nodded hugging back.

"Well, looks like we don't need to kill anyone right now," Tim said to Dick who nodded distractedly.

"Marinette, let me clean it, we don't want it getting infected." Damian scowled over her head at him.

Marinette smiled as Damian's hold tightened. They at least cared for her, even if Jason was laughing and Tim looked amused.

"Todd stop it!"

"She cut her lip with a phone, and you were willing to murder it, I was willing to murder it, what is there not to laugh about demon spawn?"

Back to the regular shenanigans of the Wayne household it seemed.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This is not My Story.

Creator of the Story :

mysnis/
@madness grows more madness