Oh, Lady Luck! (How I Miss You so!!)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://unmaskedagain.tumblr.com/post/189650817742/oh-lady-luck-how-i-miss-you-so

Masterpost Link :

https://unmaskedagain.tumblr.com/post/190319245732/masterpost

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

B

ustier's class was the luckiest in school, everyone knew it. They got to go on the most amazing trips, win contest after contest, competition after competition, met all sorts of celebrities, frequently got to meet Ladybug, through the best dances and school plays, and always seemed to have a pep in their step. Anything any of the students went after they always managed to get. Everyone knew Bustier's class was the luckiest in school. Then one day that changed dramatically.

"You've changed," Alya accused Marinette after the class voted her out as Class president. "You become a bully."

Alix snorted, "More like a jealous bitch."

There were nods from the other students in class. Lila smiled at Marinette; happy that her promise to ruin the girl was coming true.

"You're always so mean to Lila," Rose added. "It's not nice."

"You're worse than Chloe now," Kim glared.

Juleka frowned, "We miss the old Marinette."

"You should've chilled out like I told you to, dudette," Nino said with a shake of his head, clearly disappointed.

"We can't be your friends anymore," Alya crossed her arms.

Marinette had listen to them quietly as they relayed reason after reason why they were ending their friendships with her; all to do with Lila. She didn't bother to look at Adrien. He had warned her what was going to happen; Nino had told him. There had also been a group text apparently. Adrien made it clear he stood with Marinette. Even more so, when he chose to sit with her in the back of the class, a fierce glare on his face at the other students.

The bluenette placed down her pencil, closed her sketchbook and said, "Fine. Then we're not friends anymore."

"That's counts double for me," Adrien hissed. "Lose my number. In fact, don't bother; I'll just change it. That goes for every last one of you. I'll be informing my Father and Nathalie that only Chloe and Marinette are on my visitors list."

The class blinked in shock. Not expecting that reaction from the blond boy who was usually so amicable and nice.

Chloe watched with amused eyes. She had been sentenced to the back of the room not long after Marinette. "We've never been friends but consider all extra little perks you've gotten used to: dead and over with."

That was it. None of the other students knew what to say or do. They hadn't gotten the reaction they expected. Marinette didn't seem to care. Adrien seemed ready to set them on fire. Chloe looked rather pleased at the idea of seeing them burn. Most shrugged it off; figuring at least two of the three (Marinette and Adrien) would come crawling back in no time.

They didn't.

Things started to change for the students in Bustier's class the next day.

Lila woke up in the morning to an email confirming that she would no longer being a model or any type of employee for the Gabriel Agreste brand. Or as Nathalie put it when the sausage hair girl called her, "We will no longer be needing your services, Miss Rossi. Do not contact us again." Click.