Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Selena/ Ivy/ Harley)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://multifandomscribette.tumblr.com/post/188538609156/dame-chanceuse-couture-au

Masterpost Link :

https://multifandomscribette.tumblr.com/post/188522124006/dame-chanceuse-conture-au

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Selena Kyle

Selena stumbles upon Mari's boutique during a getaway from Batman and Robin (Tim) and looks around the front room. She adores the elegance and practicality of her designs.

Mari wakes up in the middle of the night to the ruckus downstairs. She goes downstairs to fend off anyone trying to rob her store and instead she finds Catwoman looking at her improvised jewelry and accessories display, which is basically a table with a piece of cloth covering the surface and a variety of simple wire earrings, rings, and bracelets with fake gems and charms made of anything she could find.

Before Mari can ask what Catwoman is doing in her store, Selena asks if she would be open to a commission from her. Mari is dazed when she says yes, extremely surprised that THE Catwoman was interested in her designs. Selena pretty much goes 'Great! I need an outfit for a gala next month, could you sketch up some designs and I'll come by in a few days.' And just... leaves.

Mari thinks it's a dream but she finds a note the next morning that says 'I'll be by tomorrow at 10 pm. A little prepayment for your trouble.' With a paw print on the bottom of the note with a stack of tens next to it.

Selena noticed how well made the clothing in her store was but also how rundown the building was and how skinny and gaunt Mari was and wanted to help her a little bit. Which resulted in the prepayment.

So Mari starts designing dresses and pantsuits etc. for Catwoman with a few extra accessories, including her bullwhip hidden as a belt (sort of like Multimouse's jump rope) she asks Plagg and the other kwamis for input.

By the time Catwoman comes by the next day, Mari has four final designs planned and is ready for consultation and fitting. They settle on a backless, sleeveless halter neck jumpsuit made out of mat black fabric. There are slits up the sides of the pant legs up to her mid-thigh, with her bullwhip as a belt. Marinette even designed a headpiece made out of black and silver wire that looked like cat ears. Selena gave her some small white gems to put on the headpiece.

Selena's outfit was an immediate hit and people keep asking her who made it for her. She doesn't say anything about Mari/Anne because the French girl asked her not to, which Selena didn't understand but respected.

Selena was extremely happy with the outfit and paid her more than Mari asked her for but refused to change it. She pretty much adopted Mari as her kitten by that point. If Bats can have baby birds, she can have a kitten damnit!

《○》《○》《○》

Harley Quinn/ Poison Ivy

Selena takes Ivy and Harley to Mari's boutique, where they shop for a little bit and both of them ask - without the other's knowledge - for a token they could give the other.

Ivy gets Harley a bracelet that looks like veins wrapped around one's wrist with red roses and blunted thorns. Harley asks for a necklace with spade, diamond, heart, and clubs charms in red and black in alternating colors on a silver chain.

They both love it and often go back for gifts and clothes pretty often. Harley becomes one of Mari's most frequent customers and Ivy pretty much gets all her clothes that are not made out of leaves and stuff made by Mari because she is very environmentally conscious.

Harley's hyenas love Mari and she loves them and plays with them A LOT!!!

Also pretty much adopt her alongside Selena and form the Marianne Protection Squad.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This is not My Story.

Creator of the Story :

multifandomscrinette/
@MultiFandom Stories And Headcanons