Family Game Night

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://justcourttee.tumblr.com/post/625473636079452160/i-love-your-sibling-jasonette-so-much-if-you

Masterpost Link :

https://justcourttee.tumblr.com/post/628382470392479744/the-ultimate-masterlist

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"What if they don't like me?"

Jason stopped in his tracks, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Is that even a real question that you're asking me? I'm honestly offended right now that you would even think they had an option to not like you."

He dramatically placed his hand over his heart as if her words had fatally wounded him earning a small giggle from the girl. Slinging his arm over her shoulder, she managed to breathe a small sigh of relief as they made their way up the long staircase.

Jason didn't even bother knocking as he threw open the manor doors, effectively dragging her in with him.

"Master Jason, what a pleasure to see you attend family game night and with a guest in tow, how lovely."

An older man stood in the foyer, his sly smile warming Marinette to the core instantly. Jason narrowed his eyes playfully at the man, a sly smile of his own tugging at his lips.

"Marinette, let me introduce you to the only sane person in this household. Mr. Alfred Pennyworth. He likes to pretend he's just a humble butler, but we all know that he secretly runs the whole thing around here."

Alfred bowed deeply to Marinette to which she could only curtsey in return.

"It's a pleasure, sir. I am sorry for invading your family time. I was under the impression that my presence was a known factor tonight." Her narrowed eyes shot to Jason who simply shrugged, his smirk as arrogant as ever.

"Nonsense, a friend of Master Jason is a friend to all. You are by far the most pleasant friend he has brought to this event."

Marinette almost wanted to ask about the context of his remark, but something in her gut told her she really didn't want to know.

"Please, follow me to the sitting room. The rest of the family has already arrived."

They walked in a comfortable silence down the hall, Marinette nerves slightly frayed now knowing that nobody expected her appearance. Alfred pushed open two oak doors, revealing a brightly lit room filled with many laughing faces. When Jason said he had a lot of siblings, Marinette thought two or three. Nothing could have prepared her for this.

"Oh my god, Jason brought home a girl!"

Instantly all sounds in the room paused as many heads turned their attention to where Marinette stood in the doorway. Hesitantly, she raised her hand in greeting, a sheepish smile gracing her face.

"Everyone, this is Marinette, the legendary designer MDC, and my sister. She's flown all the way from Paris to meet you losers for some reason so be nice."

Marinette mumbled a quiet hello as a few smiles broke through the room welcoming her. Instantly, a blonde girl jumped up to drag her back to where she was previously sitting, ignoring Jason's protests.