Hogwarts AU - (Part 3)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://kceedraws.tumblr.com/post/188021089231/daminette-hogwarts-au-3

Masterpost Link :

(I tried to find there Masterpost/ Masterlist but they didn't have any.
So there's nothing here.)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Felix Agreste was never one to butt his nose into others' business - and why would he? He was far too busy with studying, organizing Quidditch practices, and completing prefect duties to focus on other people. Plus, what little drivel he heard spewing from his peers' mouths often left him bored anyways.

Still, he would occasionally come across tidbits of information that would peak his interest.

Felix made his way through the boys' dormitory corridors when he heard some...unusual noises coming from Wayne's room.

He paused. Was...was that laughter? Actual human laughter? Damian Wayne, as far as he knew, did not laugh. What alternate universe were they living in where the Ice King finally had the ability to -

Oh. Upon closer inspection, Felix heard a girl giggling in there too; it didn't take a genius to put two and two together.

"Silencio."

Felix concealed his wand after casting the charm, which muted the sounds coming from room. Now, this small act was not done out of kindness (or so Felix would say if anyone had asked). If anyone else caught wind of Wayne laughing, let alone with that new Slytherin girl, Felix would never hear the end of his grumbling during practice - and the last thing he needed was his lead Chaser to be distracted when they had to train for their next match with Gryffindor.

Felix sighed. Honestly, he must have been the only student in Hogwarts who had some sense in his head.

"There you go! That's it, get the whole frog in!"

Damian playfully glared as his cheeks bulged with two Chocolate Frogs, the outer corners of his mouth smeared with candy and crumbs. " 'ow do I 'ook?"

"Like a million Galleons!" Marinette exclaimed while handing him a handkerchief.

Over the last month, she and Damian fell into a comfortable routine. About two times each week, they would took refuge in his dorm with every intention to do their homework together...which, of course, always lasted about ten minutes until they spent the rest of the night just talking about anything and everything. How he had the benefit of obtaining a whole dorm room all to himself, Marinette would never know (though he did allude to his father "pulling some strings" with the administration).

From favorite snacks and childhood memories to pet peeves and phobias, nothing was kept a secret between them...including the reason why Marinette made the sudden move to Hogwarts.

Marinette shuddered as she thought back to how badly he took it when she told him why she transferred from Beauxbatons - if she thought Chloe or Kagami's reactions were bad, Damian's was a thousand times worse.