Dinner at Wayne Manor

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://kelelamentia.tumblr.com/post/186480719358/dinner-at-wayne-manor

Masterpost Link :

(I tried to find their Masterpost/ Masterlist but they didn't have any.
So there's nothing here.)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Wayne Manor:

In the front hall standing in a line was Bruce, Dick, Jason, Tim and Damien; in that orders, with Alfred standing in front of them like an officer in front of his troops.

"Now, when Ms.Marinette arrives there will be no inappropriate language, no crude gestures or noises, and there will be no interrogation. Do you gentlemen understand?"

"Yes Alfred." Was the group response, Damien felt that he should add something.

"I would never behave in such manner in front of Marinette."

"So you'll do it behind her?" Tim prodded.

"No! Of course not Drake, Marinette deserves a gentleman."

"So you're going to look for one for her Baby Bird? Is that why you're bringing her here, to introduce her to us?" Dick teased looking over to the youngest. Damien growled at Dick.

"Boys please don't get into a fight, Alfred just cleaned and we want to NOT look like idiots for our guest." Bruce interrupted.

"I don't think we have to worry Bruce, anyone that the Demon Spawn brings here is probably just as rude and demonic as he is." Jason shot at Damien.

"Shut up Todd, I'm not demonic and neither is Marinette."

"You can be a bit...rude little D." Dick pointed out.

"I've improved Grayson, unlike these two." Damien nodded towards Jason and Tim, who were trying to guess what Marinette looked like.

"How much do you want to bet this girl has piercings Timmy-Boy."

"Piercings, no, leather, spikes and combat boots? Totally, Jason."

"Or maybe tattoos."

"Boys!" Bruce yelled, getting their attention.

"That is rude and uncalled for, stop."

"Aw, come on Bruce you can't honestly believe that..."

*Ahem*

Alfred cut Jason off by clearing his throat.

"What did I just go over Master Jason?"

"Sorry Alfred."

"Indeed, now Ms.Marinette will here in just a moment and I want you to at least pretend to be respectable young men."

*Doorbell rings*

"There she is now, if you would please wait in the living room, I will greet Ms.Marinette." Alfred announced.

"How does he do that!?" Everyone muttered as they walked to the living room.

Living Room:

The Wayne family was sitting around in various spots when Alfred brought in a young girl wearing a sky blue sun dress, with a light gray cropped jacket (Which, unknown to them had a hidden pocket for TIkki), wearing light gray flats, carrying a medium sized box.