Marinette VS Santa

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Thank You to NiniBat19990 for Suggesting this Story!! Please Message Me, If you have Any Suggestions!!

Also this is a Roynette Story.
This is for Any Roynette Shippers out there, Or if your a MultiShipper.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://unmaskedagain.tumblr.com/post/188999625092/marinette-vs-santa

Masterpost Link :

https://unmaskedagain.tumblr.com/post/190319245732/masterpost

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How did Marinette find out she was adopted? Well... her little half-brother tried to kill her.

Also, that's how she found out her biological dad was Batman. Because... why not. As if her life wasn't weird enough already.

And to think Marinette had been secretly writing Santa every year since she was three to like nine asking for a sibling of her own. She didn't think it would ever happen

Then one day, on a cold December night, as Ladybug ran across rooftops to see as many of the Christmas decorations as possible. Suddenly every instinct she had told her to duck. And she did just narrowly avoided a sword to the throat.

Marinette readied herself to fight an Akuma, only to see an angry ten-year-old with a sword and a mask. He was dressed in green, red, and gold.

"Die, usurper!" He roared and attacked her again.

Ladybug dodged and jumped every attempt to kill her and tried to resist the urge to punch a child.

Eventually she got the better of the kid, and ended up hog tying him.

Marinette put her hands on her knees as she struggled to catch her breath, "Who. Are. You. Nightmare. Child?" She asked in between breaths. Ladybug picked up the fallen sword and pointed at him. "And what is your problem? What did I even do to you?"

"You are Marinette Dupain-Cheng, first born blood child of our father." He hissed at her, "I am our father's rightful heir; not you."

Our father? Did her dad have a lovechild? Did he cheat on her mom? No, Tom Dupain would never.

"What?" Marinette pinched her nose. "You want to be head baker?"

"Fool!" He tsk'd at her. "I've no interest in your adoptive parents' holdings. I will follow Father's footsteps and rule the night. I will be Batman. Not you, sister. Kneel before me and renounce your heirship, and I will spare your life."

...Wait Adoptive? Batman? Sister?

Marinette just stared at him. Not saying a word. For a while. Awhile he insulted her.

She looked out at the colorful lights that glowed against the freshly fallen snow and sense of peace that filled the air, and Marinette whispered the only thing on her mind...

"Fuck Santa."

The boy stopped struggled and gave her a perplexed look, "What? What does the jolly fat man have to do with anything? Why has he made you angry, sister? I will avenge you."