Wolves don't Party with Sheep

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://unmaskedagain.tumblr.com/post/189706490292/wolves-dont-party-with-sheep

Masterpost Link :

https://unmaskedagain.tumblr.com/post/190319245732/masterpost

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

When the Akuma alert sounded, most of the class had been at the end of year party at the park. They had been planning it for weeks and had been careful not to reveal its existence to the class problems aka Marinette, Chloe, and Nathaniel. The three had been has exiled from the rest of the call all year for their bullying of Lila and mean accusations that the girl was lying.

Class president? They voted to replace Marinette the first day of school.

Class picnics; the three weren't invited.

Field trips; they got Bustier to exclude the three in the beginning of the year. Not that it mattered anyway; all the wonderful trips they had wanted to take had fallen through. They never had enough money to take it. And they never did the required paperwork.

Birthday parties; they weren't invited to anyone's in the class. No one went to Nathanial's birthday party. Or Chloe's. No one even bother to accept Marinette's birthday party invitations, she mailed out a month ago. They even missed the required RSVP date on the front on purpose. The invitation was clear, if you don't confirm your planned attendance, you can't come. Then they told Marinette they were going to a party for Lila instead.

No one wanted the drama. No one wanted Lila to feel like she wasn't welcome. And if the three found out, then maybe they should've been nicer.

Again, everyone from the class who was invited showed up apart from Adrien to Lila's dismay. Alya assured the tearful girl that Adrien was probably just busy at a photoshoot, he'd be there if he could.

Lila had just stepped away from for a moment to take a call from Prince Ali when the Akuma alert sounded.

It was a socialite hurt by the malicious lies her so-called friends said about each other by each other's back decided that everyone should be forced to reveal what they really think. The Akuma was called Two-faced (As soon as Two-face from Gotham heard about the new villain, he contacted his lawyer; someone was getting sued.) Every time someone talked; the world would hear their inner voice say what they really thought about you.

"We should wait for Ladybug," Alya said. "She'll be here soon. Nino, turned down the music we don't want to attract the Akuma's attention."

"You don't kiss me enough," Alya's voice was suddenly heard throughout the party, though the girl's mouth was shut. "You're amazing. I love how much you dream. You're a little naïve. We're perfect for each other. But what's a girl got to do to get to third base?"

Nino blushed a scarlet red. There were snickers from the fellow students.

"Babe, a little awkward; maybe no one should talk." Nino said. But as soon as his mouth closed. "I've already named all of our children."