Her Little Robins - [Tim's Addition]

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://artxyra.tumblr.com/post/624123478792175616/her-little-robins-tims-addition

Masterpost Link :

https://artxyra.tumblr.com/post/634827125576335360/artxyras-masterlist

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Hey, what's a little kid doing outside on this cold winter night?" Little Timothy Drake turns around face red. He tries to hide the pair of binoculars behind his back. There standing before him is one of Gotham's vigilantes-Kismet in her dark red halter bodysuit with black heeled combat boots and matching jacket. Her red and black mask covering her eyes that was clearly amused to see the young boy watching for the heroes.

"I, um... cookie?" Tim digs into his backpack and pulls it a single Oreo. Kismet giggles and takes the sweet treat away from the boy.

"But seriously kid, what are you doing out here all alone, in the middle of the night no less?" Kismet asks once again; however, this time she takes a seat next to the boy who was now pouting for being caught in such a situation.

"Robin and Batman are my favorite heroes," He beams, "The way that they work as a team and beat the bad guy. I have every villain card that can be found in Gotham...and I just really want to meet them up close." Tim's enthusiasm fades away as he continues to talk about the vigilantes. Kismet hums in responses never once interrupting the boy.

"That was a nice explanation..." Kismet says but her voice fades leaving the blank to be filled.

Tim notices her trailing off and pipes up, "I'm Timothy, but everyone calls me Tim." He smiles at the hero to which she rubs his head much to his liking. "Hey," He whines squirming away from her.

"It's nice to meet you Tim but isn't it past your bedtime." Kismet wonders tapping her chin with a thoughtful look on her face.

Tim becomes deflated. "They won't notice that I'm gone." He murmurs turning his attention to the bag that lays deflated on the ground. Kismet presses her lips together and places a hand on Tim's shoulder.

"I'm sure they did, do you wanna talk about or do you want me to take you home?" She asks the second Tim turns to her with watering eyes.

"Don't you have patrol?" There is hope in his voice.

"This is Batman's city, I'm just visiting, so technically I don't have to worry about patrol right now." She answers finally sitting down next to the young boy. Tim not knowing any better rest his head on her arm. Kismet tense but one look at how comfortable the kid was against her made her relax. "Tu es trop précieux pour ce monde, Tim." Tim was too precious for the world that is within Gotham.

"What did you say?" He asks softly.

"How about I tell you stories of my adventures until you feel comfortable to go home?" Kismet offers, deflecting Tim's questions. There will come a day when Tim will learn French that day is not today. Tim nods excitedly and looked up to her with a question in mind. She nods giving him the approval he needed to climb into her lap. Kismet begins to tell him her first mission being Kismet. Starting the blossoming mother-son relationship that Tim desperately needed.

《○》《○》《○》

Tim was having a rough day. This morning his assistant insistent that the Co-CEO of WE should not be drinking coffee after a certain time, which just so happened to be right before noon. They should be lucky that Tim didn't fire them right then and there. He needs coffee to survive a single workday at WE and that was just his morning drinks. Then during a meeting, there were missing reports upon missing paperwork that still needed to be signed and approved for projects that were ready for the next step. He just wants to take a break and enjoy the remains of his day.