"How to Calm Down an Angry Damien" by Tim Drake

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://thehallowsden.tumblr.com/post/186915725543/how-to-calm-down-an-angry-damian-by-tim-drake

Masterpost Link :

(I tried to find their Masterpost/ Masterlist but they didn't have any.
So there's nothing here.)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"How to Calm Down an Angry Damian By Tim Drake,"

The titles says in a red color Sans font on a white background, with a small crud drawing of wan Angry Damian spitting fire from his mouth at the corner of the presentation.

It took only one look from the screen did Bruce already feel exhausted.

"Not again..." He sighs, shaking his head. First the 'Meme Speech' now this... What was he gonna do with that kid?

"Okay, so you encountered an angry Damian. Well, I have a solution for you!" Tim says, smiling brightly. He soon smacks the board, the next slide on.

"In this presentation, I will show you a solution that will most likely get him to calm down and for you to live another day, free from injury!" He then leans forward, a hand cupped around his mouth, and whispers,

"It is not a complete 100% guarantee you will get out of this situation, but hey, at least you get to see another day a little longer than originally."

He clears his throat and proceeds to continue on.

"Step one, run a good distance away from Demon Spawn- I mean, Damian. This will give you time to initiate step two, which is to call Marinette." The slide changes to a picture of Marinette, whose smiling and holding a tray of macaroons.

"Tell her the situation. Note, this only works if she's available or not far away, by that I mean she's not in Paris while you're here in America."

"Step three is more of a chance and timing. If she agrees to help you, keep avoiding Angry Damian for a few more minutes, by then, she should be at least have gotten to Damian and is talking her way to calming him down. Hope you can avoid him long enough, because if he gets you before she gets to him... Well-" The slide flashes to a picture of Damian tackling Jason to the ground, only to swap to a picture of a sleeping Tim, drooling, a bowl of cereals balanced on top of his head.

"Wait- HOW DID THAT GET THERE!?" In the background, Jason starts snickering. Tim gives a glare at him but clears his throat once more and switches the slide to a picture of Marinette hugging a now grumpy Damian instead of an angry one.

"Anyways, Marinette is the only one who can successfully calm the Demon's wrath down completely. Sure, it looks like he's very grumpy and wants to attack you still but trust me, he won't go after you if Marinette says so... Which, let's hope she doesn't have a grudge on you cause likely, she will release him to chase you again and you have no solutions in calming him down..."

"Alternatively, you could always direct Damian's anger for later to be released on the villains, though, likely they will be nearly killed... It is unknown how this can occur..." Tim mutters something, then shakes his head. "But it seems it happens when Marinette is in a state of negative emotions... Did I say, villains? I mean, the person who upset her or something similar."

The slide show is now at the end. "So all in all, call Marinette for help for she is the Demon Whisperer. She is his angel. Damian will fight you if said otherwise..."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This is not My Story.

Creator of the Story :

I don't know who's the original creator
of this story (If you know please tell me).