Love, Right?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://justcourttee.tumblr.com/post/628381281552613376/love-right

Masterpost Link :

https://justcourttee.tumblr.com/post/628382470392479744/the-ultimate-masterlist

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I

f you had told Damian Al Ghul Wayne that he would discover the love of his life in a shotty alleyway in Paris, France, he would've laughed in your face.

Yet there he was, his heart racing a million times a minute as he watched her swing into action sending the akumatized person sailing with a solid kick to their chest.

'Flawless Execution, I couldn't have done it better myself.'

Damian ignored the crowds pushing against him trying to take cover in the nearest shelter. He knew that by now his family would've seen his transmission from the camera contacts that Barbara had provided them before leaving Gotham. They would also be racing toward the battle hoping to catch a glimpse of how these victims communicated with the notorious Hawkmoth.

He turned the corner colliding into three other rushing bodies.

They all fell to the ground with a groan, each holding their own heads with equal scowls directed at the others. Damian was the first to find his feet as he crossed her arms, glaring down on his mess of brothers. Three voices filled the alleyway simultaneously, all as panicked at the other.

"Damian was that the coffee goddess-"

"Damian was that the flying angel from the acrobat gym-"

"Damian was that your girlfriend-"

Everyone silenced as their gazes shifted to where Jason stood. He only shrugged his shoulders in response, that familiar smirk pulling at his lips.

"She's not my girlfriend Todd." Damian tried to say it with the straightest face he could manage but he could do nothing to hide the red that had crept up his cheeks.

"Well, whatever she is doesn't matter. What does matter is that the flying angel is Ladybug! That information would've been helpful earlier. We were already hanging out in civilian form, I mean, we could've been having our top-secret meetings without the masks!"

"Dick, some of us care about our secret identities unlike you."

Dick pouted as Tim elbowed his side.

"All I'm saying is that if she can trust me to catch her 40 feet above the ground, then she should be able to trust me with her secret identity."

"It's not like she knows our identity's Richard." Damian narrowed his eyes at the older boy essentially silencing his continuous whining. "Besides, she probably didn't want to harm us. If we showed care for her superheroine side, then Hawkmoth could try to attack us to get to her."

Jason flailed his hand around mocking Damian's speech behind his head earning a giggle from the others. Damian's whole face flushed red as he tried to count backward from 10 to avoid killing Jason.

A blur of red landed in front of him, her slightly flushed face staring above them, as determined as ever.

"I've never seen anything so beautiful."