Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Calendar Girl/ Lex Luthor)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://multifandomscribette.tumblr.com/post/188711585851/dame-chanceuse-couture-au-calendar-girl-lex

Masterpost Link :

https://multifandomscribette.tumblr.com/post/188522124006/dame-chanceuse-conture-au

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Calendar Girl

Goes to Mari's boutique because someone can make the penguin look good, they might have a shot at making her beautiful too. She was enamored by the simple beauty of the boutique itself and she loves all the dresses and accessories on display and is looking around and selecting dresses from the display to try on even before Mari even makes an appearance.

Mari is absolutely delighted to have THE Page Monroe in her boutique but much like with Baby Doll, she was respectful and keeps everything cheerfully professional, escorting Page to a fitting room and getting started tailoring the selected clothes to her all while writing down slight alterations, etc. to make sure the generic dresses flatter Page perfectly by the time they are done.

The two of them discuss all things fashion while they are in the fitting room, adoring having someone to talk to about those things again. Most Rogues don't keep up to date with the latest fashions and it's amazing to have someone to talk to again.

Mari's efforts to make sure all her clients look and feel amazing, Page starts to regain some self-confidence and self-love. This is via some amazing dresses, beautiful jewelry, and constant praise and compliments. She even made a throw-away comment about having Page model some of her designs. That's a really big step for their friendship because Page agrees to do it.

Mari also makes a lot of Page's mask because even though she is trying to help her, she understands the need for some coping mechanisms. She makes them custom to all of Page's outfits, and sometimes she goes for half or quarter face masks to encourage Page's self-confidence.

Mari is over the moon when Page agrees to model for her. She starts advertising on the internet with page and Baby Doll's help. The three of them, with a little help from some of the other Rogues, create a private forum for Marinette and all her potential clients. It's mostly meant to attract Rogues to become her clients, interact with Mari, and schedule appointments. Only Rogues can access this, not even Batman knows about it yet.

《○》《○》《○》

Lex Luthor

He finds out about Mari through her new website that showcases some of her designs. He sees all the suits and other formal outfits she's designed for various Rogues and some criminal bosses. Her craftsmanship is amazing and he has to admit that her flexibility to adjust to her client is to her credit. So he decides to visit her shop.

He turns his nose up at the outside but has to admit that the inside is beautifully decorated. He likes the simplistic decor and color scheme as well as the way it's all arranged. He also likes the tea service and pastries set out near the register. He likes the London Fog macarons the most, which Wayzz makes sure to mention to Mari later on.

Mari comes out from the backroom, smoothing down the front of her dress, which was a vintage-style red and black polka-dotted 50's dress with handmade petticoats. She was just making some slight adjustments to the waistline so it doesn't look like a half-finished craft project, thank Kwami. But anyway, she greets Lex like all her other customers i.e. respectful and professional but also with clear enthusiasm and welcome.

She begins leading him to a fitting room, explaining that had come up with some initial designs after he had contacted her via her new website and selected some fabrics he might be interested in when he asked about her jewelry designs and whether she could make him a custom ring.

Since that wasn't a part of the phone discussion, Mari didn't prepare for that, however, she takes the question in stride. She explains that she can make simple, wire jewels but she isn't a jeweler. She can come up with the design but she recommends that he go to an actual jeweler for the ring to get made. Lex accepts the tray and says he'll do that.

Okay, so. He wants about four suits initially but Mari has about two dozen designs for him to pick from with about forty fabrics to choose from. So, yeah the appointment takes most of the day but they narrow it down to six outfits and a ring design. Including the following:

1. Dark green, almost back, two-piece suit with light pastel purple dress shirt

2. Black suit pants with a black turtleneck shirt and a dark purple shawl/wrap

3. Lapelless black blazer over a green turtleneck shirt/dress - it's emerald green, hitting mid-thigh in the front and mid-calf in the back - over forest green tights

4. A suit made off multichrome fabric that shifts between green and purple over a white dress shirt with lace cuffs that end at the middle of the back of the hand

5. Suit dress like what Billy Porter wore but in dark purple satin.

6. The ring looks like a gold college ring with a capital 'L' on the center made of Kryptonite (Mari doesn't know about the kryptonite part)

Mari has all the commissions are done in a month as well as a few extra little things, such as two dozen London Fog macarons and some ties and dress shirts in various colors with various patterns. He loves them all, pays a lot more than asked for in customary fashion and Mari now officially has connections in Metropolis.

Lex becomes the host of most Marianne Protection Squad meetings, mostly because he has the most luxurious place and can order the most and best food. He is also now an honorary Gotham Rogue. He also starts holding meetings in the Iceberg Lounge on Mari's performance nights because he wants to show off his sort of niece's talents.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This is not My Story.

Creator of the Story :

multifandomscribette/
@MultiFandom Stories And Headcanons