Dame Chanceuse Couture AU - (Deadshot/ Talia Al Ghul)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://multifandomscribette.tumblr.com/post/188768236936/dame-chanceuse-couture-au-deadshot-talia-al

Masterpost Link :

https://multifandomscribette.tumblr.com/post/188522124006/dame-chanceuse-conture-au

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Deadshot

He is in Gotham for a lower profile hit when he hears about Mari's boutique. He hears of the seamstress's discretion and talent but nothing really personal other than her name being Marianne, her preferring to be called Annr, and that she is French. He also heard that she makes stuffed toys, which is what solidifies his desire to go to her boutique. He wants to get a costume plushie got his daughter.

He wasn't expecting much from what the outside of the building looked like but he was impressed by the difference between the outside vs. inside. After looking around once he can tell that this girl is talented and absolutely brilliant. The outside disguise is a brilliant strategy, the muted colors are advantageous for showcasing her designs and overall a lot of the things the young designer did are tactically advantageous and creative AF.

Mari greets him enthusiastically and asks how she can help him while offering a plate of pastries. Floyd is first taken aback by how young this girl is. She couldn't have been more than a decade older than his daughter. This prompts an instant protective paternal instinct to kick in for him.

He explains that he wants to buy a plushie for his daughter and Mari's smile gets impossibly wider as she leads him over to a small table in the front of the ship, which was the start of the waiting area for those waiting for a consultation. She sits them down with the pastries and tea service and they get to discussing the things his daughter likes - like colors - what kind of animal and what size, etc.

In the end, Mari tells him to come back tomorrow night and she'll have it done. During the 24 hours-ish, Deadshot takes care of his target and does some general things in one of the Rogues' favorite bars. There he offhandedly mentions that he commissioned Mari and immediately the Protection Squad descends on him. No joke, they pretty much kidnap him, calling for an emergency meeting and induct him before he has to go pick up his, commission from Mari. Nobody tells him about the extra little things Mari likes to give everyone who she works for.

Mari made a soft red bear plushie with a black belly, ears and paws, and golden eyes. She also made Zoe a soft green and pink puppy dog plushie as well as a black long brimmed fedora for Floyd himself with a dark red and gold sash across the perimeter.

Floyd and Zoe both love them and Floyd makes sure that she knows where Mari's boutique is and that it is a safe place for her to go in case of an emergency. Zoe sometimes goes over to have sweets and chat with Mari. They enjoy each other's company very much, up to the point that Mari becomes Zoe's unofficial babysitter.

《○》《○》《○》

Talia Al Ghul

She is in Gotham for League Business and stops by the boutique she's heard of in Criminal Underworld. She has 6-year-old Damian with her, who really doesn't want to go shopping with his mom even though he enjoyed the League of Assassin business more but accepted it anyway. An upside to this visit he soon discovered is that Mari has tea and sweets all over the store that he had access to while his mom and Mari were in the fitting room.

Mari was in the back when they entered the store, on a phone call with a potential client so she doesn't hear them and can't greet them immediately. This results in Talia looking around the boutique. She sees a lot of beautiful dresses and suits that met her standards. She starts to make a mental list of what styles, colors, and cuts she wants to ask Mari about. She also takes note of some specific pieces she wants to try and possibly buy.

She is in the middle of looking through Mari's jewelry displays when Mari finally emerged from the back with a bright smile and welcoming eyes. She, without hesitation, walks over to Talia and asks her how she can be of assistance.

Talia is pleasantly surprised by Mari's overall demeanor and bravery in the face of a dangerous assassin. She tells that she is looking got fine evening wear. Mari asks her what kind of fabrics, cuts, colors, etc. she likes and wants. Talia is pretty impressed by the amount of detail this young girl cared about and answered each of her questions.

More than asks if she would also like something made for her son Talia, who almost entirely forgot about Damian says no, she doesn't want anything made for him. Mari nods, though her smile shrinks just a little at Talia's cold, dismissive tone and her blinking remembrance of the child. Mari says that Talia should pick out any dresses she likes and tell her when she is ready for fitting and consultation. Talia agrees and goes to select some dresses.

Mari meanwhile went over to Damian and asked her if he wanted her to make him anything. He was surprised that she addressed him directly and says that he didn't think that was a good idea. Mari says alright and offered him some tea and pastries before going to the back room with Talia.

In the end, Mari adjusted four dresses for Talia and Damian is a special almost-black green ribbon with golden embroidery that could be used for a multitude of things and disguised very easily.

After this, Damian tries to go with his mother to Mari's whenever he can since she was so nice and her pastries are some of the most delicious things he has ever eaten. Whenever Damian is in her shop, Mari makes an effort to talk to him which makes Damian a little more childlike when he eventually joins the rest of his family on Gotham.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This is not My Story.

Creator of the Story :

multifandomscribette/
@MultiFandom Stories And Headcanons