Marinette VS Santa : The Final Round

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Reminder..

This is Suggested by NiniBat19990.

Also this is a Roynette Story.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Story Link :

https://unmaskedagain.tumblr.com/post/189859402182/marinette-vs-santa-the-final-round

Masterpost Link :

https://unmaskedagain.tumblr.com/post/190319245732/masterpost

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

T

he jolly fat man would get his, Marinette swore. She wore a lovely gold, snowflake-embroidered cocktail dress. Her hair was done in a French side braid with voluminous Curls; more than she ever had in her entire life. Honestly, she looked like a princess.

And it would've been a win for her if it wasn't for the circumstances that made it yet another Tie against Santa.

Roy has his hand on the small of her back since they step out of the limo. The forced sweet smile on her face was for the paparazzi that had waited outside the restaurant. When they got inside, and as they were shone to their table, Roy's hand slipped south.

Marinette stiffened and leaned close to Roy and whispered in his ear, "If you don't get your hand off my butt, I'm going to take off one of my five-inch heels and slit your throat with it."

Roy's hand was gone in a flash, "Aww babe," He said, a little loudly, nodding to the table where his parents' Oliver and Dinah waited; their eyes watching the young couple's every move. "You know I can't keep my hands off you."

Marinette giggled, as she fought the urge to slam his against a nearby table, "Not in front of your parents. It's called manners."

Your lucky homicide is still technically illegal, Marinette thought viciously, and a sure-fire way to get on fat bastard's naughty list.

He wouldn't win. No, Marinette had gone too far; been through too much to lose now.

"Thank you, Marinette," Dinah stood once the two approached. She pulled Marinette into a hug. "I've tried to instill etiquette into Roy for years. His last girlfriends and he nearly in trouble for public indecency. Maybe you'll do a better job than I did."

Marinette laughed, "I will even if I have to cut off his hand."

Oliver chuckled, "You're definitely Bruce's girl." The resemblance was uncanny.

After that the fell into an easy conversation.

"That dress is beautiful," Dinah said. "Who's the designer?"

Marinette beamed, "I am. I love fashion. It's my dream," She explained. "I plan on launching my own company. While there's always room to learn and enhance my designing skills, I feel as if I have that side at least somewhat covered. However, the business angle is something I need to learn. Which is why I plan on getting my MBA at an Ivy League. I was considering Yale or Princeton."

"Princeton," Oliver grinned. "Did you hear that Roy?" Roy rolled his eyes, and once again, regretted being born. "Marinette's considering Princeton. That's the top school on his list. Queens have gone there for generations." He pulled his wife into a hug. "It's where I knew Dinah was the one."