Dating Woes(sex)

Anastasia
I am unsure what to wear but I choose something that I can wear around the boys and at a nice dinner. It turned out to be a good idea. We put the children together after a cartoon and dinner and head back downstairs and choose a movie to watch. Christian pulls me closer and says this is how he wants to have his life to be. Being with his sons and then with a woman who is not after money or prestige and will treat his boys right. We start watching the movie and he turns to look at me and leans down to kiss me. At first I hesitate then decide to allow the kiss. He deepens it and we start kissing and necking.
Christian
That was nice, I think I want to do that more often. I reach for her and we kiss again and she put her arms around me and I move us where we can be more comfortable. I lay her down on sofa and cover her with kisses and I move on top of her. I move my hands up and down her waist as we kiss her hands are rubbing my back and I kiss future down her neck and she moans. I whisper to her that I really want her. I feel her pull me closer and she feels the same way.
Anastasia
I have never felt this way before normally kisses weren't anything like this . When he told he wanted me I pull him to me and say the same thing to him. He lifts up and unbuttons my blouse and pulls it off as her unhooks my bra and pulls it off.
Christian
I pull my shirt off after I take her blouse and bra off her. I lean down to suck on her nipples and pull them and I tell her we need to go to my bedroom. I left her up and carry her to my room. I am now glad Marney was never in this house. I grab condoms and take my shoes and socks off an my pants and underwear. I look at Anastasia and take her shoes and socks off as well. Then pull her pants and underwear off her as well. I ask her about birth control. She is on the shot and clean and so am I. I got tested immediately after Marney.
Anastasia
Christian has me naked in no time and he is ready for action, he moves me up the bed and spreads my legs and starts licking and kissing his way slowly between my legs he massages my clit and he licks my slut and sucks until her fingers until I come and he kisses his way up yo my breasts and he. Starts rubbing his penis agains my slit and slips his penis in just a tiny bit at a time. He reaches for the condom and slides it on and starts kissing me passionately and moves inside me and we start moving as one and he stops and starts kissing me and just teases me with the tip of his penis. He pushes deep inside and pulls out and slides the tip in and out until I wrap my legs around him and push him in very deeply. He slams inside me and pulls out and slips his tip in and out until I am begging for him to stay inside me.
Christian
I love that you want me inside you. I push hard and move around until I feel her come against my legs. I keep kissing her and nibbling her ears and her nipples. I bite and pull her nipples until she comes again. I mark her breast so she doesn't forget tonight. Then suck her collar bone. Her breast have my mouth prints on them. They will have hickeys by morning. I hope to see them. I finally stop teasing her and move her so I can watch us in my mirror as I enter and watch her as I massage her breast as I move her up and down on my penis. She comes again and I turn her Around on my lap and pound into her until I come with her. I lay back and stay inside her as I scoot us back on the bed. I lift the blankets and Place her under them. I remove the condom and pitch it. I pull the blankets off my side and get under with her. I lay on her and move my penis between her vagina lips. I rub against her. I start kissing her again.
Anastasia
I like feeling him between my legs and rubbing against my vagina and he starts kissing me again.

Mia
Chris picked me up tonight and we had dinner in his suite and we talked for a long time. I just wanted to jump his bones. He is a year older than Elliott which means he is nine years older than I am. I decide to kiss him and he says are you sure you want to open that can of worms.
Chris
If this works out I won't move to Seattle. You will be moving to New York are you okay with that?
Mia
Yes if it works out I will move to New York, but I was going to anyway. He kisses me and pulls me into my lap.
Chris
I love this dress, it has easy access to me, I slip the straps off her shoulders and her breast are naked. I knew then what was going to happen tonight and she has a thong or no underwear at all under this dress. I pull my shirt off and then slip her dress off and she has nothing on under the dress. I assume you are on birth control right?
Mia
Yes and I and clean of STD's are you?
Chris
Yes I got tested right after Drew left. Now where were we, I pick her up and head to the shower. I pull my pants off after my shoes and socks. Of course I have nothing underneath either. I turn the bath water on and put bubbles in it. I pick Mia up and wrap her legs around me as I slide inside her and we move fast and furious together and I bite her nipples and her lips and her shoulder as I make her come over and over again.
Mia
I can't stop coming he just keeps pounding into me and finally I feel him come inside me it is hot and I feel our juices sliding down my legs. He lifts me into the tub and gets in behind me. He turns me so I am sitting on his erect penis and he pushes deep inside me. Her soaps every inch of me up and I soap him up as well.
Chris
So would you consider moving into my apartment in New York? This week?
Mia
Are you really wanting me move in with you?
Chris
Yes I do. It is time I settled down and we have known each other for a very long time and we are sexually compatible. The fact we both were ready to have sex tonight tells me we are on the right wavelength. When I saw that dress I knew you were naked underneath it. It made me realize you will make a good wife in more ways than one. Would you would make love under the stars on my patio?
Mia
Yes if it were you.
Chris
I have an idea, it will appease my grandfather and I can make your brothers feel better about things with you. Let's go to Vegas and seal this deal. Do you have your identification?
Mia
Yes , are you really wanting to get married?
Chris
Yes, but there is something I want to make sure of, are you whiling to get pregnant right away? Well after you stop birth control?
Mia
Yes, I have a month and my shot expires. What about a prenuptial agreement?
Chris
I have one written and it is a very generous one as long as you and I don't cheat on each other we both get a good deal. Our children will never hear us argue over child support. Let's get cleaned up and I will make a few calls. Anyone you want to bring with us?
Mia
Let's surprise all of them. I start getting ready and he throws me some clothes and they all fit me. He says the rings are in the bedside table if I don't like them we can exchange them. A punk diamond heart engagement ring. Matching wedding bands his red and white diamonds mine pink and white diamonds. I look in the closet and a simple white wedding dress  and shoes to match it are there. Undergarments as well. I am all set.
Chris
I call and check out of the hotel and they send someone up for our luggage. We get to the airport and an hour later we are headed to Vegas.
By noon we are married and naked in the private pool area under shade trees.